Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Cool Good first/any date - 08-10-2011, 06:19 PM

I'm still a little too young to date,but I will be able to soon. I know movies and dinners are good dates, but are there other kinds of places for good dates?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-12-2011, 08:24 PM

Iceskating is a fun one c:

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-12-2011, 09:03 PM

The bowling alley is always a good bet. Works for all ages, too. XD

(#4 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 08-24-2011, 10:16 PM

I always thought swimming was a great first date. Providing your comfortable with your body. If not then maybe playing a sport outside at a park.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-25-2011, 10:44 AM

If you don't mind getting a little sweaty, Ultimate Frisbee (or any other non-contact team sport) is great! then, you can go get ice cream or whatever when you're done playing.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#6 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-25-2011, 12:07 PM

Going to an arcade or playing video games with them is always the most impressive thing a girl can do. Boys love gamer girls.

Also, when you go out to eat, they love to SEE you eat. They hate seeing a girl who gets the salad. Get the chilli cheese dog.

Find out if they like a certain guy-film. Brush up on it, then suggest watching a marathon. So Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, etc.

Really, anything they do with their guy-friends is made twice as better with a girl. Then they get to brag that their girlfriend is such a catch, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-25-2011, 01:17 PM

I'd agree on the eating part; a mate of my fiance's once took a girl out to dinner and she wouldn't eat anything cept mushrooms on toast. He never saw her again after that.

Most guys don't like to take a girl out for food and for her to not eat; so eat. No need to stuff your face, but definitely have food if someone is nice enough to buy you it.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-25-2011, 06:31 PM

Definitely agree about eating. I've takes to one of my guy friends who is a model (yes, he gets paid by his agency) and he said he can't stand girls who don't eat, and he's looking for someone who isn't afraid to eat more than a forkful of salad. Eat some meat! (if you aren't vegetarian/vegan/etc.) Or least eat a healthy portion. Miranda has a good point that if someone is paying for your food, they don't want their money to go to waste. Just try not to get the most expensive thing on the menu, either.

Av/Sig set: Lovie