Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Xandella (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Honestly - 05-18-2011, 08:48 PM

Why do we always fall for our best friends of the opposite sex?
It would've been so much easier to just like them in the beginning.
but once you've become friends, it's almost impossible to allow yourself to think of them as anything but.
I know it's really lame and clique to fall for your best friend and then say that you don't want to ruin the friendship. but that's how it's been happening for me.
I force myself to never think of my friends like that because I know it'll never work out in million years.
Friends stay friends forever and nothing more...right?

Siggy by: KiraIMustBeInvisible&muffinsaysrawrz

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-19-2011, 07:07 AM

I can honestly say that I've never had that problem. I have a lot of male friends, some of which I've known since primary school and I've never thought of any of those in that way. Probably cuz I remember playing kiss chase, climbing trees and poking about for worms and insects with them. XD

I have had flings with two of the others tho; however, that's all it was and our friendship was fine afterwards. With neither of them was I in love; it was simply a one off.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MermaidSecrets (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-22-2011, 01:19 PM

Well, I went out with one of my best guy friends a while back. Thankfully, our friendship is still intact after that, and we are really close even though were not dating any more and I have a bf. But I think it's okay to fall for your guy friends. I know some times for people it doesn't work out, but for me, I don't ask them out unless I know we can go back to being friends even if we break up. But that's just me
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-04-2011, 06:19 PM

I've been there once in my life, and never again. Our religious beliefs were too different and at the time we were both too awkward for it. >_>

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm