Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
CH4CHii_B_dAt_CHiCK (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 4 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 10 things guys wish girls knew - 06-24-2010, 03:39 PM

Well I saw the thread " 10 things girls wish guys knew" and well I thought that I should do the opposite
yes im a girl
and I had to look this up
and I actually saw some stuff that I could cut back on :/
anyways I thought some of you girls would like to know some of this stuff. ENJOY!.

1O things guys wish girls knew.

1.Calling you on the phone does not mean we like you.
2.You are much prettier without all that makeup
3.When you act all spazzy and giggly, Well its really embarrassing for us
4.Gossiping, whispering and passing notes makes you look beyond shallow
5.Boys worry about their looks as much as you do
6.PMSing is no excuse to be mean to us
7.Talking about your "BIG" butt is so boring
8.Tight clothes look uncomfortable, cheap and desperate
9.Most boys are looking for the right girl
10.If you like him, just tell him. Simple

CREDIT: Kiwi_Kat
Thank you I L.O.V.E it (:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-26-2010, 03:15 PM

I'm glad you posted this. Some PREPPY GIRLS need to realize that we don't need makeup all the time!!

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-27-2010, 03:26 PM

Not very realistic; should be "What immature guys wish silly girls knew".

1O things guys wish girls knew.

1.Calling you on the phone does not mean we like you.
That's kind of mean. If a guy calls you, leads you on and is nice then later acts like he doesn't like you, it's mean and immature and he deserves a swift kick to the shins.

2.You are much prettier without all that makeup
Sadly, a lot of boys believe that the airbrushed models in magazines who sport the so called "natural look" are the representatives of makeup free womankind. They don't seem to realise that, as well as being airbrushed, these models have trowel loads of makeup on to get them looking natural, and they consequently have a heart attack when they see a girl who actually is makeup free.

3.When you act all spazzy and giggly, Well its really embarrassing for us
No girls I know act like this; therefore, it's an unfair generalisation. Any girls who do act like this are as a rule despised by most other girls save their equally vapid friends.

4.Gossiping, whispering and passing notes makes you look beyond shallow
See my responses to 1 and 2. And that doesn't make guys look shallow? Whatever, one rule for you and one for us.

5.Boys worry about their looks as much as you do
Some even take it to the extent that they believe that all girls should bow down and worship them cuz they're so good looking. Otherwise, I don't know any women who disbelieve this.

6.PMSing is no excuse to be mean to us
FAIL. The day you guys end up suffering stomach cramps, mood swings, extremely painful headaches, bloats and other PMS symptoms that make us cry with agony and also suffer extreme irrationality, then you can complain about being shouted at. Until then, kindly bog off and keep your opinions to yourself. And for goodness sake, don't start demanding some loving at a time when we are in pain or we will soon ensure that you are suffering pain as well from a smack around the head.

7.Talking about your "BIG" butt is so boring
Talking nonstop about motorbike racing/football/rugby/golf/snooker/cricket/baseball/insert boring sport here is even more boring, but you still insist on talking about it. And perhaps we wouldn't worry about our big butts if you didn't have so many magazines full of skinny models in your possession.

8.Tight clothes look uncomfortable, cheap and desperate
Same goes for you. This cuts both ways; and no, it's not alright for you and not alright for us. Both genders need to find clothes that fit properly and are the correct size.

9.Most boys are looking for the right girl
Shame they expect us to do the running. This is serious; I have seen a lot of guys who moan about not being able to find the right girl, but refuse to go out looking or change themselves in any way. Such as taking a girl back to a cesspit of a flat, or not wanting to pay out to take her someplace nice. Or sitting at home in front of their Xbox every night wondering why they never meet any girls.

10.If you like him, just tell him. Simple
This I will agree with. Boys are not aliens; they are people. It's not difficult to talk to them as tho they are people.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-28-2010, 09:18 AM

At #2, I have to agree. No one has perfect skin and typically when you first start dating a guy...they're always going to see you with make up on.
I know when I first started dating my boyfriend, I wanted my face to look flawless...
He thinks it looks weird when I don't wear make up.I think I look weird when I don't wear makeup.

I think a girl wrote these. Lol.

And I really don't think that guys worry as much as girls do. I really don't. They don't take half the time that we do looking in the mirror.

Most guys I know tend to just throw on whatever is clean, where as...I change outfits five different times.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-28-2010, 02:57 PM

A girl I used to work with had a boyf who had never seen her barefaced. Seriously; she'd not take her makeup off til he'd gone to sleep and get up early before he woke up to put her makeup on. O_o

(#6 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-28-2010, 03:05 PM

Yeah. I know someone like that too and I can understand why.

But there are days when I just don't feel like it. And he can deal.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-28-2010, 10:37 PM

I don't wear makeup ever, nothing. I actually told one of my guy friends this when he asked my friend and I why girls wear makeup and I told him that I didn't. He did not believe me and had to inspect my face. You should've seen his face, it was like he'd just made some big groudbreaking discovery. xD

I highly agree with Miranda's post. Especially #10.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
CrazyKitty411 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-16-2010, 11:38 AM

This only go's for what some boys think :/
(#9 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-19-2010, 03:06 PM

I'm pretty sure this goes for only shallow and immature boys. I'm actually very hyper and a bit of a spazz, but I don't see any boys being embarrassed to be around me @~@ I have plenty of guy friends that hang out with me even when I'm really hyper.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."