Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default Most Annoying Couple - 05-23-2010, 09:33 PM

Ooooh, man. Have I seen some annoying ones.

You know, the ones that give each other sickeningly sweet pet names like "hunny-bunny". The couples where all they ever update you on is their relationship topics.

The ones that leave GROOOOSS messages on each others facebook pages!

It is probably one of the most annoying things in the world.

------------------

Everytime I logged onto facebook I would see that this particular couple had either posted pictures of them making out or their status updates where some serious emo crap!

First I see this:
"Cnt sleep.i keep on fantisizin seein rick on fri-ya knw the man im n love w n am marryn nxt june.so set ur calendrs cuz my last names changin2sharp.n i knw al grls want a guy like mine.its a pitty cuz hes mine4evr he said so when that ring was put on my fingr ima atack him w hugs kises ilys n nose rubs.im startn2get hapy again nw that i knw he loves me.this a love and hapines no one cud dream of."

And not an hour later, this:
" Please dear god.clear his mind and make him see that not being w him is the only pain im startn2feelnside.make him realize it wil b ok and dnt let him leave me.idc who he thnks he is.hes my cuddle bear.dnt let him let this go when we were so happy."

-------

So, what are some annoying couples? Anyone want to share? It's sickening, but at the same time funny when they fight. =p

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-25-2010, 06:45 AM

I occasionally drop in on a site that focuses on exactly that; it's called STFU, Marrieds. Not posting the link as some of it is NSFW; NYP, if you want the link, PM me. XD

I also hate people who walk around with their hands in each others' pockets... when they're in their forties. -.- Come on; you're supposed to have grown out of that stage when you leave your teens!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-25-2010, 01:23 PM

Lmao. I googled it. I couldn't wait.

I see this crap on facebook ALL of the time. And some of it gets ridiculous.

"Guy*** Idk what I did wrong this time. But obviously I messed up again...I love her and I really need to stop messing up befoe I lose her..."

"Girl***** Im done with every thing life sucks i hate it im not worth anything im done life it worth it no matter what"

These two really...disgust me. The girl always talks about how she's gonna cut herself...And you know she's not doing it. And they're like..16 and engaged.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Limey_Bun (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-25-2010, 07:59 PM

I googled it too. Geeze...luckily for me I don't have any friends on facebook that do that. One friend always comments about how much he loves his gf&how beautiful she is [aaaaaall the time, even on other people's stuff which is annoying] but eh... it's nothing compared to those emotional "engaged" tweens. lol
(#5 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-21-2011, 05:15 PM

those couples who in the hall stop everything they're doing and get into a make-out seshhh. what thee hellllll.

&the people who base their whole relationship off of facebook.
-ask each other out over facebook
-talk over facebook, not messaging, but wallposts which come up in everyone's newsfeed
-they post pictures of them kissing over facebook.
-talk about how much fun they had with each other
-fight over facebook
-and finally, break up over facebook.

&the people that are constantly on and off. like, together for a week, off for a week, back for a day, off for two. like what the efff make up your mind already br0.

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.