Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Dating (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/)
-   -   Worst Pick Up Lines Ever (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/21710-worst-pick-up-lines-ever.html)

Elanorea 10-17-2009 09:21 AM

My all-time favourite is "Nice shoes, wanna ****?" (say it in Estonian for added alliterative appeal)

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" is another nice one, but can land you in a bit of trouble if it turns out that it is a gun and he is not happy to see you.

And the classic "That (article of clothing) looks good on you, but it'd look even better on my bedroom floor!"

Eighth Clue: How do you like your steak? Rare or medium?

Miranda_ 10-17-2009 09:35 AM

Worst one I ever heard, personally: "Your dad must be a thief cuz he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

Blargh. -.- I just gave the guy a look of total disbelief and walked away. XD Cheeezy.

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 10-17-2009 04:26 PM

"Don't go, I don't see many pretty girls like you around".

This was according to the black man who stopped me in the middle of the rather empty street in his car(with other cars behind him mind you) who wanted to "talk"(He began this conversation with "Hey you! Hey miss, please come talk to me!"). He made me late to my meeting and even though I kept insisting that I had to go get on the train, he refused to let me leave until I took his number(he first tried to get mine, which I refused to do). I think he made a comment about my hair being nice too, which had WTF? written all over it. Not sure how crossing the street made me look so appealing.

Andjelija 10-17-2009 05:00 PM

The worst one i ever heird was "you, me and the bed, what do you say?'', i mean ewwwwww!!!

Miranda_ 10-17-2009 07:56 PM

Another one I heard:

Idiot Guy: Did you hurt yourself?
Me: Huh?
Idiot Guy: When you fell from heaven, did you hurt yourself?
Me: Actually, I crawled up from hell.

I mean, seriously. XD Do guys actually think those lines work? My boyf, when I met him, came up to me at the jukebox and started to ask me what music I liked. Much better than a cheesy chatup line.

xMae_Babii_X 10-17-2009 10:50 PM

Someone told me a few..

"I ain't Fred Flinstone, but i can make your bed rock" i laughed and walked away.

Than another "If i had skittles in my mouth, would you taste the rainbow?"

LAMMEEEE! -_-

xMae_Babii_X 10-24-2009 04:36 PM

LMFAO, i'm gonna tell someone i dont know that XDDD

belladoggy 10-27-2009 09:28 PM

Well of course, there is:

"Is that mirror in your pocket? 'Cause I can see myself in your pants!"

Would you believe that I hear these from people in my Catholic youth group? we exchange lame pick-up line with each other! It's pretty amusing, actually.

Miranda_ 10-27-2009 09:33 PM

Another bad one...

Nice legs, what time do they open?

My reply to that would be "Nice mouth; when does it shut?" But then, I'm like that. XD

belladoggy 12-07-2009 06:35 PM

My friend uses this one his girlfriend all the time.

*Pulls out packet of sugar* "Did you drop your nametag?"

Of course, it's not a pick-up line since they're already dating :/

Another, that she likes to use, is, "Are you wearing space pants? Because your "behind" is out of this world."