Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Dating (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/)
-   -   First Kiss (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/21531-first-kiss.html)

bbykiki 08-10-2009 01:27 PM

First Kiss

i'm pretty sure someone has posted this before,
but i couldn't find it, and if i did it'd be like WAY back in may and stuff
so i couldn't really comment

what age did you have your first kiss at?
or if you haven't yet, how old are you?
have you ever had a boyfriend?

ill start by saying i'm 14, and i've never had a boyfriend or my first kiss!
it sucks because my friend has had like, 5 boyfriends but not her first kiss
but everyone else has had theirs and calls people who haven't "squares"
i know its wrong, but i lie and say i've had my first kiss cause its embarrassing :\

2. But reminiscing won't help me find you. Maybe I could find you if I only knew the words to your favorite love song!

WHiPLASH_ 08-10-2009 04:32 PM

I'm 15 and I just had my first kiss in Feb.
I was 14 at the time though.
It didn't have any tongue but in a way it felt more passionate then a peck.
I enjoyed it :]

I broke up with that boy though, ******* cheated on me.

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 08-10-2009 08:54 PM

I'm 18, had my first kiss at... 12 1/2? Its been a long time. It was a stupid waste of time, that silly peck, and the guy ended up cheating on me later that year. You're better off waiting, believe me. Too many emotions involved in kissing.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-10-2009 10:17 PM

I'm eighteen and I've not had a first kiss yet. I've never met anyone I've wanted to have it with that wanted to kiss me. XD

One of my friends from America has offered to kiss me to prove that someone wants to, even though he doesn't actually like me.
I'm not quite sure what his logic is.
If he tries I'll probably slap him on reflex. I like him, but no. XD

delly1 08-11-2009 01:00 PM

My first kiss was at age 13 in a public swimming pool...
Yes I have had a boyfriend.

Miranda_ 08-11-2009 06:09 PM

My first proper kiss, ruling out pecks and the inevitable result of kiss chase, was at age thirteen, with a male mate. We weren't dating, we were basically just messing around. XD First with tongues? Must have been sixteen, with a guy I met at a party.

spirit_queen 08-12-2009 09:44 AM

16, down at the local woods, childhood friend. The kissing soon bored me. XD He seemed to want to make-out, but if the kissing bored me, I figured tongue would only be worse. XDDD

But, yeah, never had a boyf, and probably won't for a while. Havne't done anything except that one kiss.

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 08-12-2009 11:49 PM

Queenie, that made me crack up xD I know, kissing sometimes seems so boring. I feel bad for my boyfriend, I constantly lose concentration and end up looking at bugs and other stuff whenever he tries to be cute. I can't help it, I have the attention span of a little kid.

Catlover642 08-13-2009 01:11 AM

Haven't had mine yet, of course. Though, I did kiss a boy's hand in pre-school. I also went over to that boy's house and he tried to get me to kiss him in a closet and a sleeping bag. o.O Strange thing is, I think I was in a Summer Activites class with him last summer. *shudders*

Silent_Wolf 08-13-2009 08:15 AM

Never been kissed.

Does being hugged/running-tackled count?