Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-08-2012, 02:40 AM

I'll be 20 in less than half a year, and I'm STILL a lip-lock virgin...it's sad, really.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-10-2012, 12:46 AM

I just turned 22 a few weeks ago and my real first kiss (i dont count younger than 10) was when i was 18, it was with a guy id know for awhile and he was visiting. It took me by surprise too! I had made him breakfast and brought it to him and then i had to leave for work and he just kissed me!

I always think a first kiss with any boy its nerve wreaking, you're not sure when its gonna happen or if its gonna happen, and then when it doesnt it just feels like a weight is lifted, then you dont have to worry about how it will be because its already happened.

I've had 3 boyfriends, the one when i was 18, and the other two when i was 19.

I don't think you should feel embarrassed if you haven't had your first kiss, i definitely think its worth waiting for, i wasn't 18 tell i had mine, and i don't think i was really missing out on anything all those years. It will come sooner or later!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-10-2012, 01:07 AM

Hopefully sooner rather than later: sometimes I wonder if this is a sign to head to a nunnery.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-10-2012, 12:43 PM

LOL Bridie! XD You said you have high standards, so maybe your just waiting on that last first kiss with someone!

(#35 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 10:56 AM

First kiss with James: Waiting for his T (kind of a subway) to arrive so he could head up to the bus stop he needed to go hang out a friend's for the weekend. Sitting, waiting, being adorable and holding hands.

The T starts up the tracks from across the river, and we get up off the bench and he gets ready to leave. He starts fidgeting and looking at the train, then back to me, at the train, then me.

Starts to get on the train; turns back, pecks me on the lips and says in the most adorably nervous voice, "iloveyou!" and gets on the train. He waves as it drives off and I can only wave back with the silliest dam.n grin on my face. Ahh love.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#36 (permalink))
Old
fabulous_doller24 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 08-31-2013, 12:23 AM

Had my first kiss on Tuesday

(#37 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 02:29 AM

Awe, cute, Tal!

I remember when I was in kindergarten, my best friend was a boy. I had a little crush on him (as much as possible when you're 5 ). We were sitting on a bench after storytime and this other guy friend pushed our faces together, so we kind of kissed. IT WAS ADORABLE. *dies* I'll never forget that.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 09-01-2013, 10:41 PM

I want a re-do of mine. Especially since mine was more of a first make-out than kiss.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
fabulous_doller24 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 04-23-2014, 07:58 PM

I had my first kiss at 18 (last August) a few days after my birthday, to my first boyfriend. We were playing the Truth or Dare iPhone app and conveniently it said kiss the person next to you so I just went for it ahaha.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-15-2014, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladoggy View Post
Hopefully sooner rather than later: sometimes I wonder if this is a sign to head to a nunnery.
Guise. Guise. I'm dying because I ended up falling for someone who is actually gonna go to seminary. I can't win