Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 10-25-2009, 01:31 PM

aww I remember mine.
he had talked to me a few times about it, asking if I had ever kissed anyone and of course I said no.
so after our sports practices during the spring we were hanging out waiting for our parents in the music hall, and when I had to go I gave him a hug (and of course I was shaking I was so nervous), but then as I started to let go he said, "hey!" and just kissed me. I couldn't stop smiling for like a week.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-12-2010, 03:29 PM

This probably doesn't count, but my boyfriend kissed me on the cheek today. ^^ We were walking to the afternoon buses, and we were just talking about something silly (I was waddling like a penguin because I kept sliding everywhere) and he just puts his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-12-2010, 10:13 PM

I am 17, and have never been kissed. Could just be my incredibly high standards...but I'm not going to lower them for a little lip-locking, but I would like it to happen sooner rather than later....

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#24 (permalink))
Old
muffinsaysrawrz (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to muffinsaysrawrz
Default 02-20-2010, 10:23 PM

I'm sixteen and my first real kiss was when I was fifteen but my bf cheated on me not even two weeks later he sucked but I was stupid and went back out with him. But I dumped him the second time.

Siggy (right doll) by:
Xx_isolated_heart_xX
Avvie by:
Me
Left doll made by:
Me
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Xandella (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-21-2010, 11:22 AM

mine was when i was 13.
we weren't even dating. we were hanging out with some friends at the mall. and we went into a store, he pulled me away. and then asked if he could be my first kiss. but i told him to wait
then when we got to school the next Monday, he kissed me in the stairwell. xD
he tried to french it. bleh. i was like wtf? this is my first kiss dude. and he was all "oh right. sorry"
haha.

Siggy by: KiraIMustBeInvisible&muffinsaysrawrz

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Mckayla (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Cool 03-22-2010, 07:17 PM

i prefer not 2 giv my age cuz of the whole stranger danger thing lolz but i havent yet unless u would count babies cuz when i was little this other baby {who is in my class now} was always throwing rocks at me and the kissing me......?(wierd)!

"8 honey buns in a pringle box!!!!" *laughing*... ...."Wait....I don't get it!"
(#27 (permalink))
Old
CH4CHii_B_dAt_CHiCK (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 4 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 05-02-2010, 12:10 AM

Ahhh my first kiss (includinq tounqe action opps ) was the best kiss ever (I havent had better yet.) wow im qettinq butterflys just typinq this but i am 15 and have had my kiss at 15 : /
and honestly it lasted a while too
I dont reqret that kiss at all.
it happend a couple months aqoo.
but we wernt datinq
we were more like "friends with benefits"
and we've been like that for a couple of months
but were not like that anymore
cuz hes obviously datinq someone.
and yes I have had boyfriends
honestly,
I only had 2 boyfriends out of my whole life
one of them I went out with 3 times.
and that was the only serious relationship.
hes my ex now thouqh.
and yes we still talk.
as for my other ex.
we dont talk anymore.
neither would I feel comfertable too.

CREDIT: Kiwi_Kat
Thank you I L.O.V.E it (:
(#28 (permalink))
Old
fabulous_doller24 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 11-30-2011, 07:45 PM

I'm 16 and have never kissed a boy :\

(#29 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-07-2012, 08:09 PM

15 and never been kissed!
I remember when I was 8, I went to one of my parent's friends house, and her sons are the same ages as my brothers and I. Me and the boy my age, suddenly acted all lovey dovey and he wanted a kiss. LOL! I was too afraid to do it, but it doesn't really matter now.
I'm currently in that relationship where me and this guy really like each other. But we are waiting until we get to know each other a little better before we make it official. Strangely enough, I had a dream last night where we had something like a first kiss. But it only lasted about 2 seconds because someone interrupted us! XD I sure do have weird dreams...

(#30 (permalink))
Old
BellaUnitiger (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Default 08-07-2012, 11:39 PM

Had my first when I was 4.
Never really had one since.

(Av by D3SP0)