Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-13-2009, 11:31 AM

XD Kitty, you are my kindred spirit, or something.

Funny thing is, it's the guys who seem to be more clingy and insecure than the girls; they're the ones who want the calls,t he kisses, etc. A lot of us women arn'et like that at all, despite stereotypes.

No, Wolfie, that's what I put int he glomp category. XD Kissing involves lips, not tackle football. That's still cute, though. You've been glomped!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-14-2009, 05:52 PM

I just had my first kiss with my boyfriend. We had went to Six Flags that day and I came over to his house, as I had my car there, and hung out with his mom and sister. There were a lot of neighbors out so we went and sat under his porch. He said that he had wanted to kiss me for the longest time and then we kissed. It was really sweet. As soon as I got into my car I was like a little kid in a candy shop. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-14-2009, 09:45 PM

Aw, that's so cute!

I figured I'll share my first kiss with Jason(my boyfriend) story. It was about a year ago and I had just moved to the city a few weeks before. We had been planning on a visit to my apartment long before we started dating so it was just an added bonus when he asked me out before coming down. So, it was his first visit to see me in the city, he had gotten lost, lost his phone, and it was pouring out. I remember looking out the window and seeing his taxi outside just as he was calling me for help to find the front entrance. I ran down four flights of stairs and out the front door, then a few blocks. I forgot my umbrella and we both were soaked, but I raced up to him and just pecked him right on the lips. It was the most awkwardly satisfying thing on the face of the planet, that funny little peck.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-15-2009, 04:12 AM

Awww that's so cute Kitty!

I haven't had a first kiss yet. I haven't had a boyfriend either. I'm too young anyway.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Plastiicxl0v3

Default 08-15-2009, 04:18 AM

i'm 17 and my first kiss was when i was 13

and yes i've had various boyfriends.
not to sound ****ty or anything
but it seems i went through guys like seasons
but the boyfriend i have now ive been dating for over a year
and everythings still perfect.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
AdeeJade_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-02-2009, 03:29 PM

I haven't had my first kiss and i'm now 14. I used to worry about it and think i was really ugly and a boring person but all my friends are gorgeous lovely girls and never been kissed so i stopped worrying. Don't feel embarassed, feel glad you haven't settled for any guy. First kisses are meant to be special, so i'll see

The only girls i know who have had kisses, have also lost their virginity. So maybe it's good i'm not growing up too fast and throwing away my childhood. Because really, i still am a child.

--
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Default 09-03-2009, 06:39 PM

haven't had my first kiss i'm 12 and really - i don't sweat it. I mean I am still young and when i go to high school I will get a boyfriend ... but I am prepared for him to break my heart or cheat ... so really - why rush it ???

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1

(#18 (permalink))
Old
tadfoal (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-18-2009, 08:41 AM

Hee.
I'm 16, close to 17 now (yay!), and I've only ever kissed one guy, but I'm okay with that. I'd probably be starting to get annoyed if I didn't have him though, cuz I'm a hopeless romantic. Said boy kissed me a bit over a year ago now, after we'd been a couple for nearly a year.

It was kind of funny, we got yelled at by a teacher for being at school two hours after we got out of class, cuz we walked different directions so we always just stayed where we were - at the gate. She yelled at us and told us to leave, so we did, and I turned around to say goodbye to him and he kissed me! And then he ran away cuz he was afraid of what my reaction would be. *giggles*

Two years in a month and a day!
(#19 (permalink))
Old
OiHereItComes (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Send a message via AIM to OiHereItComes
Default 09-18-2009, 04:48 PM

Tadfoal, that is such a cute story!
All of them are!

I've never kissed anyone before except for my mom. But obviously that doesn't count, he he.
I'm 15, turning 16 in a month.
There aren't very many nice boys at my school. Mostly spoiled rich/country boys who think that dip and work boots are the coolest thing on the planet.
I hope someday I find a boy that I like that feels the same way about me, too. Siigh.

"Come with us now on a journey through time and space,
To the world of imagination..."
(#20 (permalink))
Old
xMae_Babii_X (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 8 Votes / 3.75 Average
Default 10-17-2009, 10:08 PM

You shouldn't be embarassed at all, you should be proud that your a young adult & you are still waiting..

I'm 12 >___<
& i had mine what i was 11, i think a little bit young.
But i told my boyfriend from feburary " still dating " , that i never kissed, & he told me he wanted it to be special.
It was perfect ^____^ now that i think, you honestly can't be bad at kissing unless you do what i did about my 4th kiss with him, i kissed his NOSE >__< HOW EMBARASSING?!
he just giggled and said it was bounded to happen and he thought it was cute i was embarrassed ^__^

What a sweety,

but anyways , stand proud!

Below the influence. Still higher than you.