Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
amberlou

Default Different Race - 06-15-2009, 12:36 AM

Would you ever date someone of a different race.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 06:13 AM

Yes, cuz race doesn't matter at all, if you love the person. A friend of mine is married to a really lovely girl, who just happens to be black. I see nothing wrong with it at all and if anyone said different in my hearing I'd smack them. We can do without that kind of ignorance. -.-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 08:36 AM

I would date someone of the different race. Why? Cuz if I like someone, I don't look at the skin first. It really matters on whats underneath. If you like someone cuz he has great hair, but everyone knows he's a complete and total bi.tch to his gfriends, than whats the point? The only thing you're going to get out of that relationship is cuts and bruises. But if there is a nice dark-skinned guy who is pleasant and honest, and treats his gfriends well, then that would be the guy I'd go for.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
QUELASTiMAx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to QUELASTiMAx
Default 06-15-2009, 11:18 AM

Yes.
It doesn't really matter, if you love that person then you should be with that person . Some people think it's wrong, but I don't.

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control,
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 11:20 AM

There's no other race except the human race. That's how I see it. So really, you're not actually dating outside of your race if you date somebody who's a different skintone than yours.

.. Does that make sense? I'm running on pancake and coffee so I might be slightly rambly. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 12:13 PM

Makes sense to me; we're all human, after all. We just come in good and bad. XD

(#7 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-29-2010, 06:11 PM

Yes, I would date someone of a different race. I am honestly, not attracted to anyone of my own race. I have a crush on an indigenous boy, and i'm proud.