Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Dating (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/)
-   -   Different Race (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/21285-different-race.html)

amberlou 06-15-2009 12:36 AM

Different Race

Would you ever date someone of a different race.

Miranda_ 06-15-2009 06:13 AM

Yes, cuz race doesn't matter at all, if you love the person. A friend of mine is married to a really lovely girl, who just happens to be black. I see nothing wrong with it at all and if anyone said different in my hearing I'd smack them. We can do without that kind of ignorance. -.-

booni_monkey 06-15-2009 08:36 AM

I would date someone of the different race. Why? Cuz if I like someone, I don't look at the skin first. It really matters on whats underneath. If you like someone cuz he has great hair, but everyone knows he's a complete and total bi.tch to his gfriends, than whats the point? The only thing you're going to get out of that relationship is cuts and bruises. But if there is a nice dark-skinned guy who is pleasant and honest, and treats his gfriends well, then that would be the guy I'd go for.

QUELASTiMAx 06-15-2009 11:18 AM

Yes.
It doesn't really matter, if you love that person then you should be with that person . Some people think it's wrong, but I don't.

Silent_Wolf 06-15-2009 11:20 AM

There's no other race except the human race. That's how I see it. So really, you're not actually dating outside of your race if you date somebody who's a different skintone than yours.

.. Does that make sense? I'm running on pancake and coffee so I might be slightly rambly. XD

Miranda_ 06-15-2009 12:13 PM

Makes sense to me; we're all human, after all. We just come in good and bad. XD

TheHayleyDoll 06-15-2009 05:49 PM

I actually am dating someone of a different race right now, so yes, obviously. xD

My only problem with dating someone of another race is that some people aren't so open-minded about it. I can't even count how many times people have asked me if the Asian stereotype (about their "manhood") is true or not. >.> Some people are so rude...

LadyBast0911 06-15-2009 06:06 PM

Hey, I say go for it. If you want to that's fine. I'm open to it. Now, for me, it would more depend on his personality because skin, race, culture, things like that don't matter.

amberlou 06-15-2009 10:09 PM

I never thought about it the way Silent_Wolf said. But I would date some one of a different race. I have some friends that are like I wouldn't date a person of a different race but they're not racist and I kind of understand them. I was just wondering because I know some stupid people and they're like its nasty and just not right.

naruto_fan 06-16-2009 02:57 PM

I would.
As long as you love the person, ne?
It really doesnt matter about the race.

Oh God, I feel like Minho from SHINee now.
:roll: