Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-30-2010, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
I never thought I'd have to post in this, but what do you do when you and your guy mutually broke up over the internet and plan on discussing it in RL at some other time? Is that okay?
That's perfectly fine. It'll help both of you get some closure.

Though, it's very rare that break-ups are mutual. Typically at least one of the people still has feelings for the other one and they don't want the relationship to end.
But it's life, and I can guarantee that it'll happen more than once.

And being friends, if you still have feelings, isn't very good. At least not for a while, until you get over it.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-01-2010, 01:50 AM

Okay, so I've liked this one guy since like October. He's one of my best friends and I was almost positive he liked me until this other girl transferred and I'm positive he likes her.
Than there is another guy who 2 months ago told me he liked me when I didnt like him. I told him I didnt like him that way but we still text alot. Now I like him too but I dont know if he still likes me, because he talks about another girl named Carlie sometimes.
I want to tell one of them I like them but I dont know which one to tell.
Any help?
If you could, could you PM me?
Or just comment here or on my profile, that would be fine too.

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
peace_love_mimi

Default 07-01-2010, 10:08 PM

Two years ago I met this guy, and the second we met we instantly became best friends. Well I ever since that day I've liked him. We're EXTREMELY close and I love him almost more than anyone in my life. He tells me he loves me but kind of in a joking, best friend way. When we hug he doesn't let go for about a minute. Also, we joke around by saying we're going to get married when we're older or whatever, but most of our friends actually think we will. We're very strange best friends because we're constantly hugging and stuff couples would usually do. But back to the point, I really don't know if he likes me. I absolutely can not risk our friendship although I obviously want to go out with him. What should I do??
(#34 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 07-02-2010, 09:18 AM

Ask.

If you want to know if a guy likes you, ask him. Ask him out on a date.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
tawnXD (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-10-2010, 03:55 PM

okay, theres this guy dima and i just met him at church camp last week. he lives in atlanta, but hes in harrisburg visiting his dad. the church that did this camp separates guys and girls. and one day our counselor told us she was leaving that day, so we had to have bible study with the guys. and so. i came into the class, and sat down. (theres another girl, louisa, that likes dima). there was an empty seat next to her. there was a kid (fat joe) sitting next to me. dima came in and hes like "hey, joe, move. i wanna sit next to tanya." so, we started talking and joking around and stuff. then later, louisa came up to me and shes like "why were u flirting with dima? hes mine." and im like "i didnt know talking was flirting" louisa left that night. the next day, dima came up to me and hes like "who was sending me love letters?" and im like "louisa" hes like "i thought so. i dont like her, she thinks she can get any guy. its annoying," we spent all day talking and stuff. the problem is that idk if he likes me. oh yea, and he gave me his red hots. (:

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear..." 1 John 4:18
The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you!"
-я тебя люблю всем сердцем-
::08.28.2011::

**Tanya &&
Michael**

(#36 (permalink))
Old
Xx_xXStick_FigureXx_xX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 08-24-2010, 11:58 PM

Yargh. Well, there's this (cute) guy. He stares (or smiles :3) at me in elective, and barely talks to me even when he's always talking to other girls. In class, he always laughs at the jokes I tell to other people .. And told me once my hair was in the paint... Simple question, does he like me or am I overreacting (again)?
Gah, I feel clueless. D:

viva espana
(#37 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-25-2010, 06:16 PM

I....think you might be overreacting/overanalyzing the situation. Especially if he's not talking to you and other bothers to tell you things that most people would warn you about. Just try to talk to him a bit more, get to actually know him, instead of jumping to conclusions. That way you can avoid coming off as obsessed. And believe me, guys jump to conclusions just as much as girls do, and it really s.ucks to be on the receiving end of a false judgement.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Always_And_Forever_MeGeek (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 09-23-2010, 09:51 PM

There's this boy. I've sat next to him in every class since 3rd grade. We're best friends and we talk alot. Then last week Emily came up to us in study hall and said. "You should go out!" And he hasn't spoken to me since. He won't look at me either. I've had a crush on him for a while, because hes the only one who gets me. He's really nice to and actually isn't to many other people. I'm worried he dosen't want to be my friend, but Emily keeps saying he likes me. I don't know what to do. Risk my frienship and ask him or just put it behind me?

image: from google
edit: by me
(#39 (permalink))
Old
darcy1 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default Randomness - 11-10-2010, 02:47 PM

ok so i am having some troble with.....boys how do you be friends with a guy that already knows you like him???

-hopless in nowhere
(#40 (permalink))
Old
lizzmary24 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Thumbs up 11-13-2010, 05:40 PM

just be ur self and make it seem like it didnt even happen. just talk to him like u normally would.