Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-28-2010, 10:11 PM

Weeellll my guy problem is solved. He has a new gf and now he won't look at me TT^TT I was sooo sad, but I really wasn't expecting to much. Sigh.

@naruto_fan: As for your guy problem, it sounds an awful lot like flirting. I think you should try to find out if he does like you before you make a "grand gesture" towards him. We don't want to get hurt now, do we??

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 04-03-2010, 03:13 PM

Grr. My best guy friend is so frustrating. I'm trying to do what you said, Kitty, and "not be the other woman", but apparently his girlfriend...whom I thought I was friends with?(Not close or anything, but still)...is getting very territorial, and hates it when I'm around him. I'm just so scared of losing him. Argh. He makes my head hurt because when i want to be happy, he makes me sad, and when I want to wallow, he has to go and make me like him again by dutifully trying to cheer me up. Very headache inducing

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 04-21-2010, 11:49 PM

This isn't nescisarily boy trouble as in "Does he like me?" "How do I tell him?", but more as in "How do I tell him I am really not interested and make him back off and stop without seemsing like a total b*tch."

Well, there is this boy, lets call him James. James has known me since 7th grade, but up until we got into high school, he's been a total b*****d to me. Turns out he's liked me since 7th grade, and in ninth grade he was going to ask me to homecoming, but I pretended I wasn't home, and he eventually left. I've acted like a total b*tch to him, but that didn't work. I've told him flat out thatI don't like him, and that didnt work either, and rather backfired on me, considering he went suicidal because "no one liked him or cared about him anymore." So I have to be careful about how I deal with this, because I don't want to be the cause for his suicidal thoughts...again.

I should probably also add in that he always comes over to my house because he is "friends" with my brothers. I'm not sure how much of this as he is actually friends with them, or if he is just trying to get close to me. Also, hes slept over at my house (GROOS! D: ) and my mom thinks hes a nice kid. It's not that I hate him, it's just I'm sick of him fliriting with me, and kindof just talking to me in general.

Now, I know that sounds super b*tchy, but I'll try to be nice to him and be like "Hey James," but he will just glare at me and then later when he says hi to me, complain at me for 'ignoring him.' He also will hangout with my friends and say things loudly, such as "Hey Trevor, Ceilidh is SUCH a huge sl*t." Hello, I don't dress like a ****, so shut your face before I punch you. I obviously don't want to talk to him, because it seems as if I can't win with not making him complain.

Now I really want to get the message across to him that I don't like him, probably never will, don't want to date him. But at the same time I don't want to let him down too gently so hell still pester me, but not too harsh that he will go suicidal again. Help? ):

baby, you got me. ♥
(#24 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 04-22-2010, 12:32 AM

It's funny that you call this guy "james" because I was dealing with a similar situation a few weeks ago with a guy of that moniker. But it was more of"I've known you for a day and I love you" and me being like "Yeah, right." Of course then he got suicidal...and it was just bad. So I dated him, because I figured, what the heck, might as well try settling on for size (doesn't fit me at all), and we determined, you know, I am physically incapable of doing this.

Now I don't condone going out with stalkers, but (this is just an idea) maybe if you tried giving him a chance, he would be able to see it just plain not working. Of course, like anything, that could completely backfire, but you never know...

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#25 (permalink))
Old
tawnXD (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default uhh. does he like me? or is he just being friendly? - 04-30-2010, 03:44 PM

i went to this thing with my friend at her church. and we were playing dodgeball. and as i was walking thru the door, i got hit with the ball. but i wasnt playing yet. so i said (to no one in particular) "okay, thanks, but i wasnt playing" and then this guy, matt came up to me and hes like "u wanna mess?" and im like "bring it!" so he fake punched me in the face and i fake punched him in the stomach and hes like "okay, okay, you win" and smiled at me. and later we were sitting while some guy was talking and matt came up to me and asked if he could sit next to me. of course i said yes. and he was being all friendly and asking me all this stuff. does he like me? or is he being friendly cuz i dont really know anyone there?

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear..." 1 John 4:18
The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you!"
-я тебя люблю всем сердцем-
::08.28.2011::

**Tanya &&
Michael**

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 05-01-2010, 04:15 PM

It could be either one at this point in time. There's no reason to think too much of it right now, he may just be a very nice boy looking to make you feel comfortable or interested in becoming friends. Its really a bit early for him to like you that much, so just enjoy the blossoming friendship as it is

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Brewster15

Post This guy - 05-03-2010, 12:20 AM

I like this one guy in my class. My friends think that he likes me, but idk. then my friend pushed me into him and i waz soo . Should i tell him how i feel or not?
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-29-2010, 01:41 PM

I never thought I'd have to post in this, but what do you do when you and your guy mutually broke up over the internet and plan on discussing it in RL at some other time? Is that okay?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-29-2010, 06:37 PM

I'm sorry you're going though that. Break-ups are tough. I think it's great that you guys are planning on talking it out in person. ***** break ups are sometimes very impersonal and may leave a bad memory of the person. The fact that it was a mutual decision helps so that feeling of betrayal isn't there. But it is completely fine to get together and discuss what happened, in fact, even healthy. A future friendship with this person might become a possibility if the break up is clean. Plus, you gain knowledge that could help relationships to come be more successful.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 06-30-2010, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
I never thought I'd have to post in this, but what do you do when you and your guy mutually broke up over the internet and plan on discussing it in RL at some other time? Is that okay?
That is perfectly fine. You should talk it out, its important so you both can get closure and leave with an understanding of why, if it might happen again, etc.

Av & Sig Credit: Me