Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2009, 02:40 PM

I actually have my own guy prob: My best guy friend. he's a couple years younger than me, and he can be pretty immature, but when he is mature, well, lets just say I've thought about it and I have some pretty solid feelings for him. Trouble is, he has a girlfriend. She's really nice, but their relationship is pretty much all physical. He knows I like him, and he knows I'm a little jealous, but he says he's okay with it. I still feel like crap for hoping their relationship burns out, though. Especially since I'm friends with his girlfriend's sister. I don't know if I really have a question or if I'm just venting, but either way, it feels good to get this out. I suppose if I do have a question, it's if we even have a chance to be more than friends?

Av/Sig set: Lovie

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-04-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-30-2009, 09:35 PM

Bella, yes! I liked my man all through him having girlfriends and he liked me. We were close friends. In fact, it seemed to work that way with several boyfriends, where I was the jealous friend, then we later on went out. Just keep your distance since you don't want to be that "other woman" and beware anything inappropriate if it does step up. Seems he doesn't have his priorities straight if he's in it for the physical stuff, but that's not unusual when you are young.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-04-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
parislove

Default 01-22-2010, 03:40 PM

There's a guy, one of my friends, that I've liked since I met him. That was back in 2002. We're the same age but he's a Freshman in College now, while I'm a Senior in HS still, well til this year any who . SEN10RS! Any who, we met in middle school he was always a year ahead of me, and of course then it was jsut kids stuff but, we stayed friends and he moved in 2003. Over time I have fallen in love with him. Everyone tells me, and by everyone meaning my friends, his friends, my family, his family, that he feels the same way but we are both too shy to do anything about it. We still talk, and argue like an old couple. I don't know what to do because I am honestly head over heels for him, I can't stop thinking or dreaming about him and I know I could never try to move on, believe me I attempted it a few months ago but it ended terribly with one of my best guy friends using me. Any advice?
(#14 (permalink))
Old
cookiemoster

Question 01-22-2010, 10:15 PM

There is this guy i like his name is adam me an him are not friends but we have been in the same class since 1st grade he is relly funny an cute but i ack like i hate him so i can be around him more so i dont no if i am doing something wrong plz tell me.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-22-2010, 10:45 PM

@Parislove: I'm a junior (and a gutsy one at that), but I think your best option is to tell him how you feel. If everyone around you is telling you that he feels the same way, it would be great to take the first step! It's unfortunate that your best guy friend used you, I'm sorry to hear that. I used to like a guy a couple years older than me (he graduated last year), but we grew apart. The fact that you guys stayed in touch even after he moved tells me that you have a strong relationship. The best thing to do is just to put your feelings into words. Believe it or not, I initiated the talk with the guy I liked, and lo and behold, he felt the same way. talking about it felt good. You should try it.

@Cookiemonster: I'd say drop the act! If you want to befriend him, just try talking. Treating someone like you hate them is a HUGE turnoff. He won't want to be around you, especially if he fells you are mean to him. Just be yourself. Also, he may be very surprised that you like him, especially with the way you say you've been acting.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
parislove

Default 01-23-2010, 08:39 AM

Thank you for the advice belladoggy. That was very helpful.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-24-2010, 07:30 PM

Ah, parislove, you sound an awful lot like me. My boyfriend was my crush of several years. We flirted and were close, growing up together as kids, and eventually hit a point where I think people were surprised we weren't dating because we acted like such a couple together. I'll say this much, neither one of us made a move because we were afraid of being rejected(and simply were too shy I believe) despite the fact all the signs were there. I knew I would never move on from him unless I took a chance. I thought about him and dreamed about him and spent every moment considering how I could get him. I finally got gutsy after leaving my abusive ex and told him flat out that I wanted to date him. Its been happily going for over a year now and have been working it out over a long distance relationship. Tell him. It'll make a world of difference to just say it and even if he says no or it turns out everyone is wrong, you won't need to feel like you missed out on something.

Cookie, stop acting like that. I understand its something you do when you're younger, but its not really practical. Say sorry to him for the things you have done and try to talk to him.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#18 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 01-26-2010, 06:30 PM

Soo...there's this boy (no duh >.<) and I really like him. He's a year ahead of me, grade wise. He's really cute, and I like him a lot, but everyone says that it's stupid of me to because he's a total player and blah blah blah. But I do. However, I have no support in this at all. My "friends" just laugh at me and say he's ugly. He doesn't know I exist, but I always see him staring at me when I walk down the hall. Idk what that means, but yeah. He's an ultra-huge flirt, and I know that. But still, I can't help but like him. Yeeaahhh....I'm just sort of rambling now, but I guess my point is is that I really like him, he doesn't know I exist, so what should I do???

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#19 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-27-2010, 12:25 AM

Be wary? If he's staring at you, that could mean he knows you exist. However, players are known as players for a reason. I suppose there's really nothing you can do about liking him if you like him that much, but be careful and wary so you don't get hurt. Don't expect him to change for you.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 01-27-2010, 11:36 PM

Wow, I'm posting in this. O.O *Hides*
Well, theres this guy named Roman. He's really nice, even though he's a big football star, he still hangs out with the other kids in my school. I find him looking at me, he smiles and then looks away or makes me laugh at times. I really don't look at him when we pass, but he brusts out laughing or tells me something random or funny. He always pokes me, uses my lap as a foot rest, (only to me!), we've also been friends for a long time now. I'm shy to tell him how I feel about him. I don't know if this is just a crush or what.

Kivat!
Kivatte Ikuze!
Henshin
Gabu