Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Dating (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/)
-   -   Dumped: Spill the Beans (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/20863-dumped-spill-beans.html)

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 02-28-2009 09:27 PM

Dumped: Spill the Beans

A thread to discuss if you have been dumped or dumped someone and the worst(and best) ways to do it.

I usually am the one who has dumped my exs. Generally they were all jerks and deserved it, though I've had my share of times where I was dumped. I usually did it over the phone when I was younger, but I definately respect doing it in person more. Then it feels more final and its not like the other person is trying to hide from you.

booni_monkey 03-02-2009 07:24 PM

The only time I've really actually dumped someone (usually we just don't talk anymore, so it's kinda mutual) was when I 12 and the dude I was with was all happy he had a gfriend, but wouldn't pay any attention to me because he was shy. So I broke it off, because it started to get preeetty dull.

In a hunt as frustrating as this, one can't help but get angry searching for the next clue.
Secret Word: Sparring

awesomeistic 03-02-2009 08:40 PM

No, I haven't been dumped because I've never had a bf...

delly1 03-04-2009 07:45 PM

I have been dumped and I have dumped people before, but nothing was like yesterdays dump. :( I have been dating for three years with what is now my ex-boyfriend. He always loves to go on road trips to hang out with old buddies. Anyways on one of these road trips he got involved with another woman... The woman happened to be my cousin... I found out because she had the guts to actually tell me as if she was proud of what she has done to me. He was my light in my darkest caves and she took it away from me. I am not sure how to act at first I yelled at her and threatened her (which is wrong) but was the first reaction, then i hung up with her and cried and cried. He came home and tried to give me a kiss and I told him what my cousin said to me.

He attempted to act oblivious to what I was saying.. I said, "fine, we are going to my cousin's hosue and having a chat like "adults" about this... I never was close to my cousin, but I never belived her to hurt me that badly. So we arrived at her house and he literally had the balls to walk up to her and kiss her on the cheeks and she winked at me and slammed th door on my face! I screamed were done at the top of my lungs and ran down to the car and pulled away.. Luckily he isn't living with me so I have no garbage to throw out...

soo sorry if this is annoying to read, but I needed to vent. Luckily I am going out with the girls tonight so hopefulyl I will have a good time and calm down.. lol on the reverse side I now do have mre time to myself.. Thats the way to look at it XD he wasn't going anywhere anyways...Just works as a bloody gardner..Anyways thats my vent for the day... again sorry fro the long post that probably gives you an eye strain, but it was much needed

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 03-04-2009 07:51 PM

Aw, I'm sorry darling! I completely understand. When I dumped my last boyfriend after I was tired of the bad situation, he then came forward and started to admit that he cheated on me several times(once even with a man if what I heard was true). What a horrible thing to learn, he should've just kept it to himself. Its not like I'm unattractive, so there was no need for that. I'm glad I cut ties with him, I suspect he told me that to make me miserable. He knows I have trouble with depression and that would've sent me spiraling if it wasn't for my current boyfriend.

That's another thing, I hate it when they turn all nasty to you. I didn't act nasty to my exs, but my last boyfriend had the nerve to harass me, stalk me, and put me down left and right. I don't know how many times he accused me of only being a gold digging who.re. It was incredibly uncalled for.

delly1 03-04-2009 07:55 PM

man, sometimes men can be soo stupid....lol and they think we are complicated....

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 03-04-2009 08:02 PM

I know! They should just bugger off sometimes. It would spare us ladies a ton of trouble, especially since it seems like none of them can keep it in their pants.

booni_monkey 03-04-2009 08:30 PM

What I find it this:

When a man finds a woman he thinks could possibly be his "girlfriend" he will stop at nothing to impress her. When she notices him, whether she's yelling at him or not, he will misunderstand and think "she TOTALLY digs me." If she agrees to go out with him, he will tend to think he has complete control of her and think he can do whatever he pleases.

Now, this may not be for everyone, but after listening to stories everywhere, this is what I've summed-up for a man who is practical to harass. It could be that he is just WAY into you, but honestly just to make sure I stay way from people I think would have the NERVE to do that to a woman.