Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Dating (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/)
-   -   Your Dream Proposal <3 (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/20333-your-dream-proposal-3-a.html)

xxMeggieMaggot 12-19-2008 03:17 AM

Your Dream Proposal <3

What is your dream proposal? Some of us may be too young to really think about it but, when your turn comes, how would you like it done?

LILreBeL08 12-19-2008 12:27 PM

hmmmmm.... probably in a tree.... lol i love climbing trees and for the honey moon....McDonalds ya know im weird

Lena_x 12-19-2008 05:49 PM

Wow...someone's a little young...just saying (:
Anyways, mine would be something romantic, like taking me to dinner at this one restaurant where the second floor has a balcony all around it (it's some expensive Italian restaurant downtown) and then proposing me on the balcony. And for the honeymoon, probably a carnival cruise or this one resort in Jamaica called the Beaches at Negril and it's so nice. They have a swim-up bar at the swimming pool where they don't ask for ID when you ask for a drink. Yay for Pina Colada's at 16! Oh snap! (:

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 12-19-2008 06:15 PM

I don't have a dream proposal. I would like it to occur on our anniversary(several years from now, mind you), but other than that, I don't think about it a lot. I trust that he will make it very special though, he certainly has done excellently with special dates in the past.

xomusicluvaa 01-01-2009 10:33 PM

mine would be so romantic. ok here it is in detail:
me and my boyfriend would be walking in a park on a winter nite and we'd be talking. then BOOM he's down on one knee. i saw yes. then i get all happy teary and stuf
aha im soo corny!:mrgreen:

naruto_fan 01-01-2009 10:39 PM

I would love to have mine at Disneyland (I can't help it! I'm a Disneynut)! We'd be walking in the moonlight, watching the fireworks. Then he gets down on one knee and askes me then I jump into his arms and wispers 'yes'.

Rocketship_ 01-02-2009 12:58 AM

Oh, I'm not sure how I would want my proposal to be like.
I suppose I would like it in a nice quiet place, with alot of memories. A place we both loved quite alot. I don't know who my future husband is going to be, so I can't say where that would be.
And I wouldn't mind if he just went out and said it. Putting the ring in food, hiding it for me to find, etc. isn't romantic to me. He just needs to be blunt.

delly1 01-03-2009 05:16 PM

I was talking about that the other day with my cousin atually weird... Anyways my dream proposal. My dream proposal would be on a rainy day in a grap vineyard thats on a mountain . I would be picking grapes with him and he would tell me where to start and picking grapes and he would be on the otherside of the vine picking. While looking at me I notice there is a ring raped in the vines and then he pops the question. That is my dream proposal:)

tadfoal 01-04-2009 03:32 PM

I don't know...
But I do know what my reaction would be.
I have this terrible suspicion that I would scream and tacklehug XD
The boy might have to remind me to actually answer...

nickjonasrock101 02-12-2009 05:53 PM

might be a little young but who gives
umm... at a beach during the sunset