Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-24-2009, 03:58 PM

Alexandrites are my favorite, it's my birthstone plus it changes color in the light. ^^; And I like the starburst cut. ... Do they do those in engagement rings? >.>

I don't have a dream proposal, but I do know that I'd want it to be a really sweet surprise. ^^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-24-2009, 09:11 PM

Even if they didn't do it in traditional engagement rings you could always opt for a ring that's not traditional. Mine isn't a set, and though it was harder (much harder) to find something that matched and had a groove to fit the stone I chose I'm much happier with it than anything that I saw in sets. Its more personalized to my tastes and I like that.

As for me: I adore princess cut. Sadly my ring is not that cut...dang jewelers have those suckers prices so flipping high it's not even funny. Even for the teeny tiny ones that are so small they look round anyhow!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-26-2009, 07:19 PM

To tell you the truth, anything that really is from the heart, ya know? It could be on a crappy boat on Lake Michigan and is sinking rapidly, but if he worked three months to pay for the boat and its just a plastic ring I'd be fine with it. But every girl dreams of an elaborate proposal. I sure do, but like I said, it has to mean something. It could be a proposal in Italy with a 24 carat ring but mean nothing.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
carly666 (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to carly666 Send a message via Yahoo to carly666
Default 02-28-2009, 02:03 AM

My dream proposal would be at a sports game. One of the three, Dallas Cowboys game, Dallas Stars game, or Dallas Mavricks game.

I've told my bf this and we've been dating for 3 years now. Everyone says we make an adorable couple.

He's taken me ring shopping for a promise ring. While we were there it was hard not to look for the perfect engagement ring! XD

(#25 (permalink))
Old
ponyboy (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 03-28-2009, 04:15 PM

all i know that i would like my bf to give me a golden pearl neclace

Avatar by saraSKELLINGTONsiggy made by Rameboe and jordanashley
(#26 (permalink))
Old
hippie_girl03 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 03-28-2009, 05:28 PM

If my (imaginary) BF asked me if there was something in his teeth and there, in his own mouth is a daimond ring, I'd still be flattered, just because it was something other than the traditional "Will you marry me?" like in movies. Plus it would be funny.

Roll like a buffalo

♫♪♫
(#27 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-31-2009, 03:41 PM

if i was on a tropical island or beach somewhere and he asked me, that would be nice.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#28 (permalink))
Old
likediamonds (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 8 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 03-31-2009, 07:48 PM

I'd like someone to propose to me at a totally unlikely or random place. ^^

avi: me

(#29 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 04-24-2009, 12:35 PM

minee would be in mario land. and yoshi would come up to me with a propsal ring and then Link from zelda comes up and says will u marry me and i would be like Yes yes I accept and then we live in twilight princess game happily ever after :]]

Yoh
(#30 (permalink))
Old
xSuperstitionx (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xSuperstitionx Send a message via MSN to xSuperstitionx Send a message via Yahoo to xSuperstitionx Send a message via Skype™ to xSuperstitionx
Default 04-25-2009, 06:10 PM

Ready for this?

Proposal - Well I don't want it to be all fancy. I kinda want it to be on a rollercoaster or something. ((Yeah I LOVE rollercoasters)) But, as we leave the station, front car of course, simply he will ask 'What are you doing for the rest of your life?" and I'll reply something like *Breathless* "Oh my gosh!". he says "Marry me?". I give my anwser then the coaster train speeds down the hill, as my smile gets wider and wider. So theres my wimpy proposal. Lol.

As for the ring. i really don't care what it is or even if I have one. :{D

-HM-

My shoppe: Coming Soon-ish.