Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
x_Minney_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-14-2009, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_fan View Post
I would love to have mine at Disneyland (I can't help it! I'm a Disneynut)! We'd be walking in the moonlight, watching the fireworks. Then he gets down on one knee and askes me then I jump into his arms and wispers 'yes'.
Exactly. Me too.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Rain538 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 02-14-2009, 05:54 PM

hmmm I'd like mine to be on a warm summer evening,with the sun just going down. then he'd be on one knee and propose to me. i'd say yes and leap into his arms.hey,a girl can dream

Warrior cat books firggen rule the earth a long side pie and the peace sign.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 02-14-2009, 08:19 PM

Actually, it wouldn't really matter to me.
So long as I love him and he actually pops the question. xD
Yep, that is a very unimaginative me.

baby, you got me. ♥
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Xx_SkullCutie_xX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-15-2009, 05:59 PM

Hmm...
Mine would be on a bridge above a lake, while swan fall in love, under the moonlight and stars. We'd kiss under the moonlight and then he'll ask me.

My honeymoon would be small. We'd probably visit New York and rent a honeymoon suite.

Wouldn't that be so lovely?

TWILIGHT
is haunting me!! WHAT DO I DO?

Help me stop the zombies!!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
eliginorski (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 02-22-2009, 01:51 AM

Hmm....I think at a convention for a scifi show that we both love (like Farscape, perhaps, but I think this year is the last one they're having).
Seems a little weird but I would actually really love it if a guy did that...

"I have always valued my lifelessness."

~Tik Tok (Return to Oz)
(#16 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 02-22-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILreBeL08 View Post
hmmmmm.... probably in a tree.... lol i love climbing trees and for the honey moon....McDonalds ya know im weird
What i meant by that is somewhere unusual. I hate things that are normal and perfect. Anyway, i'm ten loooooong way to wait.

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
(#17 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-23-2009, 05:29 PM

I'm lucky to say I had something like a dream proposal *sigh*

Before I was married I wasn't picky, someplace nice and romantic would have been good for me!

And this is what I got:
We're in a beautiful huge indoor garden complete with waterfalls rivers and sweet music off in the distance. We stroll hand in hand dressed up like it was prom (it was our make-believe prom night since neither of us went to our real one) I felt so gorgeous and he was so dreamy. We were deep through the trails and no one is around except for the many beautiful flowers a waterfall a bench and bulb-net-string-lights high above our heads. We sit down for a rest on the bench and chat and enjoy the sound of the waterfal. I try to get up to continue our walk and he insists that he'd like a few more moments enjoying the view. A few minutes later he slowly drops to one knee and confesses his love for me, how I've changed his life and then he asks me.

It was so SO beautiful, we both cried, lol. And I must admit I was COMPELTELY taken aback! When he got down on his knee my jaw literally dropped for a few seconds. Before that I'd never thought that was a true reaction, the jaw dropping, but it is, lol.

I hope you are all blessed enough to have whatever you dream for!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 02-24-2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancasterPrincess View Post
I'm lucky to say I had something like a dream proposal *sigh*

Before I was married I wasn't picky, someplace nice and romantic would have been good for me!

And this is what I got:
We're in a beautiful huge indoor garden complete with waterfalls rivers and sweet music off in the distance. We stroll hand in hand dressed up like it was prom (it was our make-believe prom night since neither of us went to our real one) I felt so gorgeous and he was so dreamy. We were deep through the trails and no one is around except for the many beautiful flowers a waterfall a bench and bulb-net-string-lights high above our heads. We sit down for a rest on the bench and chat and enjoy the sound of the waterfal. I try to get up to continue our walk and he insists that he'd like a few more moments enjoying the view. A few minutes later he slowly drops to one knee and confesses his love for me, how I've changed his life and then he asks me.

It was so SO beautiful, we both cried, lol. And I must admit I was COMPELTELY taken aback! When he got down on his knee my jaw literally dropped for a few seconds. Before that I'd never thought that was a true reaction, the jaw dropping, but it is, lol.

I hope you are all blessed enough to have whatever you dream for!

o0o hun that sounds so beautiful. I bet your wedding was beautiful like the proposal was as well, you lucky girl.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-24-2009, 12:03 PM

Aw thanks! My wedding was very beautiful, it was in a (different) garden and the "isle" I walked down was a bridge over a koi pond. We got married under the same tree as his parents (for good luck, lol cause they're still married) but it sadly was not my dream wedding. No, as beautiful as it was, we both feel "skimped", but that's another story.

I did forget one thing though. There was no ring that night, which I had always hoped for, but hey at least I got to pick mine out, so it's a lose-win situation I guess, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-24-2009, 12:16 PM

I think I'd prefer to pick mine out, though it definately loses the romance without it. When the right time starts approaching I'll suppose I'll drop hints about my favorite styles(I've been crazy about the marquise cut for years) and stones(sapphire <3). While I never have imagined the proposal, I have imagined the ring. I'm a little too fond of jewelry xD

Av & Sig Credit: Me