Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 20 things girls wish guys knew - 11-21-2008, 09:24 AM

This was sent to me in an email; I thought I'd share it as it made me laugh and a lot of the things on the list are just so true. xD

* You have to tell a girl how you feel about her; if you don't tell us you care about us, we'll assume you don't.

* Girls need food, water, and compliments to survive.

* Girls are not born with the knowledge of how to cook; some of us actually can't.

* Anything we say or do during that four days to a week each month cannot be held against us.

* If you think for any reason that we don't like you then we probably don't.

* Sometimes, the only man a girl can rely on is her daddy.

* Having us over while you and your friends play video games does not count as "quality time".

* Never comment on how much a girl eats... ever.

* There is no point whatsoever in getting jealous of our pinup posters. Just cuz we're with you doesn't mean we can't look at other men.

* Walks in the rain, kisses on the forehead, and cooking dinner for us will get you everywhere.

* Just because we're in a serious relationship doesn't mean we want to have babies with you someday, so stop being so flipping scared!!!

* If we can admit that we're wrong, you'd better be able to do the same.

* Think before you speak... it'll make a world of difference.

* Make fun of our clothes... prepare to die.

* Never tell us after we get our hair done that you liked it better the way it was before.

* Never try to get between a girl and her best friend.

* Don't break our hearts; especially if we have an older brother or protective guy friends cuz they will hunt you down and kill you.

* If you're gonna look at other girls, at least make sure we don't see you do it.

* Sometimes only cat cuddles will do; so don't be jealous of the kitty.

* We reserve the right to hate all of your ex-girlfriends.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 11-21-2008, 12:08 PM

ROFL Miranda that is so awesome!
these are soo true!I hate when a boyfirned does the video game thing or computer games while ignoring you......Also looking at other girls when your on a "special date" is like a huge slap in the face....
* Having us over while you and your friends play video games does not count as "quality time".
* If we can admit that we're wrong, you'd better be able to do the same.
* If you're gonna look at other girls, at least make sure we don't see you do it.
* We reserve the right to hate all of your ex-girlfriends.

I don't understand why guys think were really that complicated-
* Walks in the rain, kisses on the forehead, and cooking dinner for us will get you everywhere.

The seven things guys don't have to do video spoof of miley cyrus by Venetian Princess.Thought it was appropriate for this post and her videos are quite ingenious.

Last edited by delly1 : 11-21-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-21-2008, 03:24 PM

omg. i saw that vid before on youtube! it is totally true! and way better than miley's version.....

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by iluvdolphin6 : 11-21-2008 at 03:34 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-21-2008, 03:28 PM

XD Most of that is true, especially for alot of situations, except this one for me:

I AM one of the friends that play videogames.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#5 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-21-2008, 03:40 PM

XD I love the kitty one. I must give this to my brother! XDD

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-21-2008, 04:34 PM

So very true xD I was telling Jason some of them. Some excellent ones that apply to me...
* You have to tell a girl how you feel about her; if you don't tell us you care about us, we'll assume you don't.
-I swear I do this constantly. I crave hearing it constantly, regardless of whether or not I know it.

* Girls need food, water, and compliments to survive.
-Compliments=my life. I'm terrible because I constantly fish for them, but it makes me feel better about myself.

* Don't break our hearts; especially if we have an older brother or protective guy friends cuz they will hunt you down and kill you.
-No words for how true this is. The problem is my protective guy friend is now the boyfriend D: I doubt he would do anything anyways.

Av & Sig Credit: Me