Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Dating (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/)
-   -   20 things girls wish guys knew (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/20041-20-things-girls-wish-guys-knew.html)

Miranda_ 11-21-2008 09:24 AM

20 things girls wish guys knew

This was sent to me in an email; I thought I'd share it as it made me laugh and a lot of the things on the list are just so true. xD

* You have to tell a girl how you feel about her; if you don't tell us you care about us, we'll assume you don't.

* Girls need food, water, and compliments to survive.

* Girls are not born with the knowledge of how to cook; some of us actually can't.

* Anything we say or do during that four days to a week each month cannot be held against us.

* If you think for any reason that we don't like you then we probably don't.

* Sometimes, the only man a girl can rely on is her daddy.

* Having us over while you and your friends play video games does not count as "quality time".

* Never comment on how much a girl eats... ever.

* There is no point whatsoever in getting jealous of our pinup posters. Just cuz we're with you doesn't mean we can't look at other men.

* Walks in the rain, kisses on the forehead, and cooking dinner for us will get you everywhere.

* Just because we're in a serious relationship doesn't mean we want to have babies with you someday, so stop being so flipping scared!!!

* If we can admit that we're wrong, you'd better be able to do the same.

* Think before you speak... it'll make a world of difference.

* Make fun of our clothes... prepare to die.

* Never tell us after we get our hair done that you liked it better the way it was before.

* Never try to get between a girl and her best friend.

* Don't break our hearts; especially if we have an older brother or protective guy friends cuz they will hunt you down and kill you.

* If you're gonna look at other girls, at least make sure we don't see you do it.

* Sometimes only cat cuddles will do; so don't be jealous of the kitty.

* We reserve the right to hate all of your ex-girlfriends.

delly1 11-21-2008 12:08 PM

ROFL Miranda that is so awesome!
these are soo true!I hate when a boyfirned does the video game thing or computer games while ignoring you......Also looking at other girls when your on a "special date" is like a huge slap in the face....
* Having us over while you and your friends play video games does not count as "quality time".
* If we can admit that we're wrong, you'd better be able to do the same.
* If you're gonna look at other girls, at least make sure we don't see you do it.
* We reserve the right to hate all of your ex-girlfriends.

I don't understand why guys think were really that complicated-
* Walks in the rain, kisses on the forehead, and cooking dinner for us will get you everywhere.

The seven things guys don't have to do video spoof of miley cyrus by Venetian Princess.Thought it was appropriate for this post and her videos are quite ingenious.

iluvdolphin6 11-21-2008 03:24 PM

omg. i saw that vid before on youtube! it is totally true! and way better than miley's version.....:roll:

Silent_Wolf 11-21-2008 03:28 PM

XD Most of that is true, especially for alot of situations, except this one for me:

I AM one of the friends that play videogames. :lol:

spirit_queen 11-21-2008 03:40 PM

XD I love the kitty one. :lol: I must give this to my brother! XDD

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 11-21-2008 04:34 PM

So very true xD I was telling Jason some of them. Some excellent ones that apply to me...
* You have to tell a girl how you feel about her; if you don't tell us you care about us, we'll assume you don't.
-I swear I do this constantly. I crave hearing it constantly, regardless of whether or not I know it.

* Girls need food, water, and compliments to survive.
-Compliments=my life. I'm terrible because I constantly fish for them, but it makes me feel better about myself.

* Don't break our hearts; especially if we have an older brother or protective guy friends cuz they will hunt you down and kill you.
-No words for how true this is. The problem is my protective guy friend is now the boyfriend D: I doubt he would do anything anyways.

AaronShadows 11-21-2008 07:07 PM

* Just because we're in a serious relationship doesn't mean we want to have babies with you someday, so stop being so flipping scared!!!

Please, fine women, grace me with an explanation of what this means? O.o

Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX 11-21-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronShadows (Post 768731)

Please, fine women, grace me with an explanation of what this means? O.o

It means that just because two people are in a serious relationship, it doesn't mean that they will be together forever, get married and have kids. So the guy can stop worrying about all that, relax and just enjoy the relationship.

AaronShadows 11-22-2008 07:54 AM

Heheheheeee. I was thinking it was something about our tendency to back away when you walk towards us. XD

CherryCherryBoomBoom__ 11-22-2008 08:39 AM

oh my gee thats so true! i love it