Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default Cute things he does... - 10-04-2008, 03:58 PM

I know a lot of girls come on here moaning and groaning about their problems, so I thought it might be helpful to have a topic in which we can remind ourselves of the sweet things our guys(or girls) do. Maybe you can tell us what he does that makes you feel better or simply a thoughtful thing he did today, but spill it so we can all aww.

Personally, I've been awwing for quite a while over how my boyfriend just called me out of no where about two weeks ago just to tell me he loves me. He had been talking to a guy at work about how their girlfriends just got out of bad relationships, how they love that glow of happiness in our eyes, etc etc. He realized when talking to him that he was seeing us from the outside and that made me smile so much.

Also, today he called me because he heard our song. Personally, I didn't know we had a song since I just sort of collect everything that reminds me of him(which is currently around 5-10 songs and is growing quickly), but apparently that first song he shared with me is it(Everlong by Foo Fighters if anyone is wondering). He is so wonderfully romantic and thoughtful, it makes me feel so special and loved even though I'm having one **** crappy day.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!