Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default Cute things he does... - 10-04-2008, 03:58 PM

I know a lot of girls come on here moaning and groaning about their problems, so I thought it might be helpful to have a topic in which we can remind ourselves of the sweet things our guys(or girls) do. Maybe you can tell us what he does that makes you feel better or simply a thoughtful thing he did today, but spill it so we can all aww.

Personally, I've been awwing for quite a while over how my boyfriend just called me out of no where about two weeks ago just to tell me he loves me. He had been talking to a guy at work about how their girlfriends just got out of bad relationships, how they love that glow of happiness in our eyes, etc etc. He realized when talking to him that he was seeing us from the outside and that made me smile so much.

Also, today he called me because he heard our song. Personally, I didn't know we had a song since I just sort of collect everything that reminds me of him(which is currently around 5-10 songs and is growing quickly), but apparently that first song he shared with me is it(Everlong by Foo Fighters if anyone is wondering). He is so wonderfully romantic and thoughtful, it makes me feel so special and loved even though I'm having one **** crappy day.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-04-2008, 04:04 PM

Aww... mine and my boyf's song is "Sweet Child O Mine" by Guns and Roses. ^^ The sweet things he does is cook for me sometimes, and also buy me chocolate. Especially during that time of the month, when a lot of men would rather run and hide. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 10-04-2008, 04:10 PM

Mine's been extra sweet today. Its that time for me, so even though I feel gross and unsexy, he still keeps telling me all about how beautiful I am and hits on me. It boosts my confidence a lot since I get really depressed during this time. I'm surprised he hasn't run away since I literally went through a ton of emotions while talking to him(sadness, happiness, anger, sadness, happiness, fear, etc etc). My roller coastery emotions D:

(#4 (permalink))
Old
tadfoal (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 10-13-2008, 08:26 AM

He comes and hunts me down if I dare to sit down anywhere nearby at recess and lunch and wraps his arms around me and acts as my armchair until I have to go to class

We went out once, and we had a while to wait for our movie, so we wandered around the shopping centre. We ended up in pets paradise (a pet shop), and we came across a display thingy of puppies.
I spent 10 minutes watching in mild amusement as he baby-talked and cooed at the puppies. It was very sweet. He then proceeded to pay for everything even though I know he has to practically grovel to get money off his dad. I was very happy. And I hope he never reads this...

~
Jenny
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 10-13-2008, 09:40 AM

Well, to start I've had an awful yeast infection for the past few days. When it started I was being silly and just thought I was sore, which is pretty common for me, but every time we talked he always made sure to ask about how I was feeling and kept suggesting I see a doctor. Then when I figured it out on the second day, he wasn't at all disgusted. Instead he actually asked about it, the reasons why I might have developed one, what I am doing to fix it, etc. Then he continued to tell me that I am beautiful and the such even though he knew I felt pretty bad and sore. He's being really sweet about it all.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 10-13-2008, 06:32 PM

My boyfriend was so wonderful to me when my mother passed away recently. I was in total shock and felt soo alone and he always came to my rescue. Holding my hand,telling me things will be ok, that he loves me. He helped me look through my mommies stuff to read some things she wrote that I would of never had the courage to read on my own because I couldn't grasp that my mom is gone. When I smile with my beady eyes he tells me I melt his heart. When I haven't seen him for a while he picks me up and twirls me around and tells me how much he misses me and gives me a kiss on the nose. Yesterday he called me before I went to bed to wish me a good nights rest and to tell me how much he loved me and my heart melted.<3

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Cherpples23 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Cherpples23 Send a message via MSN to Cherpples23 Send a message via Yahoo to Cherpples23
Default 10-14-2008, 01:25 PM

Well me and him are no longer dating for about 2 years now..
But I remember it had snowed a lot and he lived sort of far away too..
So it was impossible to get to where I was because of the snow and ice.
So one day he came and surprised me and I was still in my pjs and my hair was all wonky and I was like wtf. How'd you get here!
He said Well I couldn't stand not being able to reach you on the phone and I missed you a lot so I drove all this way to see you!
Hah it made me so happy.
So the whole day we built snow men and played snowball fights..
He was a great guy. :P
He even told me I was beautiful a lot..
Which I wasn't use to so I took for granted.

But yeah I was reading your guys replies..
It made me teary.
I wish I had something like that!

"Tonight I'm tangled in a blanket of clouds.
Dreaming aloud."

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-18-2008, 01:24 PM

My guy friend I posted about (we're not dating, but we're definitely more than friends, it's just not, y'know, completely there yet.) comes over to hang out with us sometimes, and he gets along great with my family and that really makes me happy. ^^ Anyway, last week he and his ninth-grade brother came over and we all had a blast, and I had made this practically coma inducing chocolate cake (I need to post the recipe soon. XD) because Isaac wanted to try it one day. They really liked it; he had two pieces! O.O

I've been sick with bronchitis for a little bit now (only found out yesterday) and I've been missing school as a result, and his mother called and asked if I was okay because I texted him through yahoo about what the doctor said. This morning (I stayed at gram's last night to watch wrestling with my aunt, it's a thing we do almost every Friday) she came over to drop off the bowl we'd sent over that had the last of the cake - and it had homemade brownies in it. Isaac made them from scratch and they're absolutely delicious. ^^ He's such a sweetie.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#9 (permalink))
Old
AdeeJade_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-21-2008, 12:27 PM

My bf always buys me ice lollys when he comes over to mine, ause he knows there my favrouite, or saves his last mint to give me at the end of the day. Although he can be a jerk sometimes he's always quick to apologise.

On saturaday he acme round to mine and i was in a mood with him and trying to ignore him, but when he put his iphone in my speakers and started jumping around like an idiot i had to laugh and forgive him.

--
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 10-25-2008, 05:42 AM

My bf acts like a kitty; purrs and even rubs his hands on his face like a cat without even realizing it most of the time.....til I squeal and call him adorable.
>________<
He has not seen me on "that time" yet soo..
Knowing him, he will run and hide..

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.