Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-27-2010, 04:38 PM

Hubby and I talk on the phone all the time. He calls me when he gets to work to let me know he's okay, we talk on his lunch break and on his way home. I love hearing from him all throughout his workdays. He has two 15 minute breaks, but normally they're spent getting coffee and eating his snacks. The only times I hear from him on his breaks is when he needs to tell me they're requiring overtime, or asking for volunteers for the weekend.

Well hubby called me on his break and before answering the phone I knew that either our evening or the weekend was just ruined (or at least shortened). It turns out he just missed the sound of my voice, and wanted to say he loved me and that he was thinking about me...awwww!!!

I love it when he does sweet things like out of the movies! ^^

Off Topic...sort of xD
Huh, last time I wrote a sweet thing Hubby did it included Pumpkin Pie...what a coinky din.k! He just bought me one yesterday! Wierd, lol. The only difference was this pie wasn't a sweet gesture like the last one, just him spoiling me as usual.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-29-2010, 08:16 PM

Had the most adorable moment ever earlier at the movies. We went to go see How to Train a Dragon today in a sort of spur of the moment let's go out business. It was immensely adorable to watch him being all cute over the main dragon, Toothless. Something about it just tickled me inside.

My actual adorable aww moment though is he made dinner for me tonight, even though I've been a pain in the ass for the past week. I love his cooking, it makes me feel so loved.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2010, 08:27 PM

OMFG. My BF and I went to see that movie too, spur of the moment, on Sunday! CRA-ZY! xD

I thought it was adorable too. ^_^

Anyway, awe, my BF is SO adorable when he thinks he's done something wrong. Like, when we went to see the movie, he forgot his debit and I paid instead. He thought it ruined my night, but I really didn't mind. He made up for it by buying my some hair product I was going to buy with my money. Then he gave me back ten more dollars. I told him he didn't have to, but he shoved it in the bag.

I know it sounds but by saying he looks cute when he's upset, but it's true! He looks like a hurt little puppy. :P He thinks I look cute when I'm p*ssed, so we're even. xD
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-04-2011, 07:03 PM

All he has to do is smile and I start smiling and it makes no sense at all.

Also, he has this adorable laugh whenever I tickle him.

He opens doors for me, he always worries that he's not spoiling me enough (as if I'm concerned about that, really, neither of us have jobs), and he has this certain look on his face whenever he's thinking really hard that makes me laugh.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 11:35 AM

Totally not a doublepost. >_>

The heat in the dorm's been going out lately and I've been sick; the boyf stays over a lot mostly because we talk until we pass out or we play videogames et cetera or just goof off or go on walks til the wee hours. Anyway, so the heat was out and I've been sick, and I went to bed earlier than normal. Wake up again around threeish and lay there a bit, then he crawls into bed and mumbles something about being in one of those One More Mission videogame ruts that are easy to fall into, and then he wrapped his arms around me and he was so cuddly. Gawdarnit. XD He's also a living furnace; it's impossible to freeze at night with him around.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#46 (permalink))
Old
MermaidSecrets (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Smile 01-31-2012, 12:52 PM

My Bf wanted to give me a nickname the other day when we were talking on FB. Guess what he's started calling me? Juliet. ^.^ He's so adorable sometimes.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-03-2012, 10:41 AM

There's this guy, and were not dating yet, but I think I were almost there. Sometimes when I walk in the hallways at school, I'll be sad and depressed (Because I hate school) and as soon as I see him he'll wave at me or do something to make me laugh. Then I feel pretty good the rest of the day.