Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-09-2009, 03:11 PM

In gym we were playing voleyball, and I spiked one, so everyone flips out cuz I'm short and I'm just laughing, and I fall. So then He helps me up and hugs me, because we were losing.
Edit: No I am not into dating I thought it was really cute though, despite the fact he told me off infront of his guy friends while blushing.

Last edited by Moon_Crescent : 10-09-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 10-09-2009, 03:38 PM

So Wednesday I went to the store to buy canned pumpkin so I could make a pie. It's turning out to be such a beautiful fall and I wanted to celebrate it with it's seasonal dish. Well as it turns out all the rest of the bakers in my area were thinking the same thing and there were no cans left! I came home because I didn't feel like going on a scavenger hunt for a can. I told my hubby that I was dissappointed because I was looking forward to having that pie.

His very next chance he comes home with some fall flowers and while I'm oooing and awwing and putting them in a vase he pulls out a frozen pumpkin pie. I thought it was so sweet that he got me one and saved my weekend fall-admiration! Frozen's not better than homemade, but the thought made it all the better.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-05-2009, 04:56 PM

Ok, Jason gets big hugs for today <3

All day today he has been helping my father move to our new house in the snow and cold. He had to get up at 6 this morning so they could drive out to my father's girlfriend's house first to pick out her furniture, so he's been working so hard all day. Its just so nice of him to help out when I know its completely exhausting to lug our furniture around(every piece might as well be a massive hunk of wood with nowhere to grab onto it).

AND he just called me to let me know he loves me <333333 Sweetest call ever. I love it when he does those things.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-05-2009, 08:55 PM

He just totally made my rage go away. I have no idea how. He just -did-. I'm not even talking to him IRL; we've been sending each other PMs on Facebook (as the chat is evil and hates my computer), and just talking to him about the randomest crap calms me down. He's so adorable. =)

EDIT:

Awww, he's so cute. He just called me beautiful. And it's just so cute because I'm frumpy ol' me today, crazy hair, no makeup (I never wear makeup really unless I'm bored) belegarth Tshirt and jeans.

Gosh he is so sweet.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 12-15-2009 at 06:28 PM.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-03-2010, 06:22 AM

Doublepost yes, but this must be said. <3

He's a total sweetheart. I've been sicker'n a dog for the past month, and he's been super patient even though we haven't been able to go out anywhere much for the duration. I had to leave school yesterday, and when I checked my messages on Facebook last night, he'd sent me a message that said even though I'm sick, I'm still the most beautiful person in school. Made my day.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Mckayla (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Cool 03-22-2010, 08:23 PM

oh my my my..............dont get me started!!! he acts so cute and he is sooo sweet!!!!! he tells me i am beautiful constantly and compliments my new hair do and clothes....he puts his arm around me in front of everyone and he doesnt care who sees!!!!!!!!!!!!! we watched the sunset one night and he didnt even try anything and we just laid there all night....i was sooo nervous i couldnt sleeep but nothing happened except for a couple kisses!

"8 honey buns in a pringle box!!!!" *laughing*... ...."Wait....I don't get it!"
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-22-2010, 08:52 PM

My boyf surprised me with tickets to see Alice In Wonderland last night, cuz he knew I wanted to see it. ^^ After, we went out to dinner.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 03-24-2010, 03:32 PM

aww thtas so sweet! (idk if this counts but..)my crush always bats his eyelashes and it makes him look so adorable because his eyelashes are really long and he his big(i mean big)brown eyes

Last edited by teamjacobrulestheschool : 03-24-2010 at 03:35 PM.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-24-2010, 03:52 PM

Well, not sure if this counts(since we aren't going out anymore...) we would play truth or dare to find out more about eachother via text message, and I dared him to say something pretty funny and semi-embarassing(not rlly...) in science and he actually did it. Then he looked over and smiled at me. I was all, "Awww..."

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#40 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-27-2010, 05:10 PM

My fiance does this funny thing with his eyebrows (raises one, and lowers the other.) and says "Say WHAT?!" when I tell him that I love him more/am happier/am luckier to have him. It's hilarious, and he looks so cute when he does it that I have to pounce on him. :P

I can wiggle my nose (Bewitched style, y'all. xD Old School.), and he thinks that's so cute. I do it when my nose is itchy and what not, but sometimes I do it because he loves it. ^_^

Not to mention he's the SWEETEST thing ever. I mean, he treats me like I'm royalty all the time. When I'm sick, he always visits me with soup and comforts me. Whenever I want something, but I don't have the money, he'll buy it (then I feel like a golddigger, but still...).

Like, I wanted the new Pokemon game, but I didn't get my paycheck for a couple days. He and I went for a walk and he asked if I wanted to stop at Wal-Mart on the way back. I was like, "Sure, but I don't have any money on me." We went to the electronics section and after watching me stare at the Pokemon game, he said, "Maybe you'll get it for your birth day." we walked around a little more, and he told me he wanted to go back to the electronics section to buy an Xbox game. I said okay, and then he asked the guy at the counter to open up the shelves. Suddenly, it hit me... he was buying me my game! I got so giddy and said, "OMG, you're not getting me my game, are you?" and that sort of thing. I was totally freaking out over it. After, he told me that was the whole reason he wanted to go to Wal-Mart, but he wanted to tease me a little first. xD