Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-02-2009, 04:45 PM

Figured I'd post again because I can always use a little reminder of all the things I appreciate in my man.

Everything has been super stressful because I relapsed badly a few weeks ago after we had a huge "fight" aka had a misunderstanding that resulted in a lot of hurt feelings. Despite everything though he has been so strong for me, giving me reasons why I shouldn't do it, boosting my confidence, and making me feel very loved overall. We have a plan to wind me down when I get worked up to that point and he is determined to stick through it, though sometimes it is beyond me why.

Besides that, he's made some minor changes that has just pushed our relationship through the roof. I feel a lot closer to him now everytime I speak to him and its made all the difference in our levels of trust, which I'd go so far as to say we are finally letting down all of our walls. Its meant the world to me to be able to trust someone this much.

In a super cute moments, he brings up our future together after college. Its nice that he thinks about those things and is willing to discuss what he wants in our relationship.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default 02-02-2009, 09:14 PM

im currently single but i have something like a secret admirer. i think its the kid that sits near me in science..
every day he leaves a note in my locker. its kinda cute. todays was like:

you were super funny today in gym. your allways funny.

they allways boost my confidence 2

( M E ) J E S S I C A ( M E )
(NOUN)- ANNOYING 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DOESN'T GIVE A CRUD WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER. ALSO SEE: TWILIGHT FREAK, FLYLEAF FAN, PARAMORE FAN, AND BOOK WORM.
Avi credit to
-- XSabaXx

ohmigod look it's my website!
lets all click the link!!!

thanks delly for the button!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-04-2009, 08:45 PM

That's so cute

Alright, so my cat died last night. My boyfriend has been very good and has made the day all about me despite my protests. He's put up with my random crying and checks in a lot to make sure I am alright. Its nice to know someone is thinking of me.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#24 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 02-05-2009, 09:28 PM

Well, the guy I talked about in the last thread, we're going together! (:
I really like him, turns out. And he really likes me.
He's so sweet, cuz on facebook I put my status as, "Jessica actually feels pretty today," and he commented saying, "You are always pretty, Jessica," and a smiley face. And he's said other things about that, saying that he thinks im pretty no matter what I wear, stuff like that..
Um, I don't know what else to say regarding me, but he was so sweet cuz there was this other girl that asked him to sadies and he said no because he wanted to go with me, and I suggested talking to her, and he's gonna ask her to dance one or two times, because I felt awful about the whole thing.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Red face Fits and Tears - 02-12-2009, 02:28 AM

My hubby does something really cute that I just adore. I have serious mood swings around my time of the month. One minute I'm really angry and nothing's going right, I'm being mean and snippy and all that jazz, then all of a sudden I struggle trying to do something like flip a hamburger patty or tuck in my pocket and I just burst out crying. He comes running to my aid no matter how horrible I've been to him. It's sweet that he knows I can't help it and that he doesn't take it personally, especially when I need him most.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#26 (permalink))
Old
tadfoal (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-12-2009, 02:30 AM

Ok, my first thing is yesterday, I went to his house for the first time (which was frightening cuz I didn't know if his mum was home or not. She likes me, but she scares me anyway)
Turned out nobody else was there, since we're nifty senior students now we get out early on Wednesdays.

Unfortunately for him, I was really tired from having only gotten four and a half hour's sleep and hten been really active all day, and I ended up falling asleep on his couch. I woke up after a few seconds because I'm not very comfortable sleeping in strange places, but I just lay there with my eyes nearly closed.
Things my boyfriend does while he thinks I'm asleep:
- Brushes my hair from my face and tucks it behind my ears.
- Straightens my school jumper out where it was riding up a bit
- Kisses my forehead
- Sits on the floor next to me, snuggles into my stomach and naps while cuddling my hand like a teddybear.
- Mutters to himself about how sweet and cute I look, sleeping.
- Talks to me.

Nyawwww.

Then today, my school had our swimming carnival. Lots of fun!
Since I decided to use his beach towel to sit on, as i forgot my own, he decided he was then allowed to use me as a pillow. Which he did, extensively. Lying next to me and snuggling into just under my chest, he then fell asleep and fell over into my lap, where he lay until the teachers made loud announcements over the PA and woke him up.
He does not remember any of this, and insists he never fell asleep. Hee.

I don't have any photos of him sleeping on me, since my wonderfully perceptive friends wandered off elsewhere, but I do have this:

Nyawwwww!
(#27 (permalink))
Old
x_Minney_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-15-2009, 10:11 AM

Cute pic.
Sometimes my boyfriend comes over, gives me a bocx of chocolates, we share them and then we go off on a run to burn off the calories lol.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 02-15-2009, 12:32 PM

Um..well we're not going out yet. But I think he might ask me, or I might ask him. We discussed it.
We went to Sadie Hawkins/Valentines dance together friday and he was so sweet. I can tell he trusts me because my friend freaking slapped him and I was the only one he would sit with and he put his head on my shoulder and it was cute. haha.

So while he was sad I asked him to dance because it was a slow song, and I started crying because it was so bittersweet. He was mad at one of my friends (and he had a right to be mad at her, afterall, she slapped him across the face because he zoned out), but we were so close, so he let me cry on his shoulder and he would like..stroke my back to try to make me feel better.

Then we held hands because it was so much fun. He's just so sweet, it gives me butterflies just thinking about him <3
(#29 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-06-2009, 05:13 PM

*REVIVE!* xD

So, I've been dating this guy for almost two weeks now, and let me tell you, he is incredibly sweet and adorable too. :P

Guess what he did? He made a list of 61 (yes, he had them numbered. :P) things that he loves about me (Titled "Why I Love Her So D@mn Much"). It was SO CUTE. ^_^ I feel like I've been dating him much longer than I have... he and I just click. (:

It's actually too cute (and long!) for me to post. ^_^ Well, unless of course, you all want me to post a couple. xD
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-07-2009, 01:43 PM

Aww that sounds so sweet Hayley. I hope you guys stay together.