Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-25-2008, 04:35 PM

This is silly and brief, but these moments meant so much to me that I can't resist sharing.

I'm currently at my boyfriend's house for the weekend and have been spending a ton of my time snuggling with him. I just love how we just stop sometimes and stare into each other's eyes, then whisper about how much we missed being together and how we love each other.

Also, yesterday he left work early to pick me up at the station. I swear he was crying when he saw me. Besides that, today he told me after making me a little upset with a very untasteful joke that he didn't ever want to see me unhappy. He told me all about how he doesn't ever want to hurt me or see me frown, then told me a lot of lovely things about myself, and ended with a nice "I love you and I want to be with you" then muttered about how he knows I feel the same way. It was so adorable, especially when I started teasing him about how at this rate he'll be married to me and we'll have tons of babies(which he responded to with a "How would that be bad?"). I just love him for all those tiny moments <3

Edit: Another moment xD
All saturday night, being the typical lovey kids that we are, after coming home from dinner with my friends, he blew up the inflatable mattress for the two of us so we wouldn't have to squeeze into one tiny bed. Then we just plopped down on it and fell asleep in each others arms. Even though we rolled apart in the night, that morning we just got all close again and had one of the sweetest moments by far just kissing and holding each other. Definately the best sunday I have ever had.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 10-26-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
tadfoal (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 10-31-2008, 05:48 AM

My halloween party just finished up (its 9:43pm here in Australia) and I'm practically dying of needing to squeal at somebody over how absolutely adorable he is, so apologies

My parents were dim enough to allow my best friend & her boyfriend and me and Him to be in my bedroom without supervision, so there was a lot of cuddling (I'm only 15, after all).
He started commenting on how fluffy my hair is, so i mentioned to my friend 'oh yeah, he only puts up with me because my hair is fluffy and fun to play with'
He leaned over and whispered in my ear 'and you're pretty.'

Nobody's ever actually said that to me before. So, um, wow.

I also have a beloved jacket which has cat ears on it, which i wear everywhere, so I can't remember the actual conversation but at one point He goes 'yeah, and I love this kitty,' and pats me on the head.
He's never said that before, and I'm absolutely thrilled. I was getting concerned. :P

All in all, I am a very happy kittycat, and am likely to stay that way for a while.

~
Jenny

EDIT: (yes, i know, there's MORE!)
He found my stuffed animals. I was expecting him to laugh, but instead he found the cutest one he could and kept making it nuzzle me. It was so sweet!

Last edited by tadfoal : 10-31-2008 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Yes, I know, there's *more*, I'm sorry!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Cutiekins (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-31-2008, 01:42 PM

When I was on my period once and I was craving chocolate my boyfriend gave me a box of 24 snickers (the king size) lol.

Ohh and we went to Galveston for our 1 year I got very sick and he went out and bought me pepto bismol. ( I think I had food poisoning)

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-18-2008, 12:56 AM

Just felt like rambling a bit about my man, who I got to see a lot these past two weeks.

So, about a week ago I saw he came here to celebrate his birthday in NYC. We had an amazing time out friday night, even though he got sick, and had an equally good time on saturday. So, when we came back on saturday night, I was feeling really sick. He went out of his way to keep me warm, putting blankets on me, turning the heat on, helping me put on heavier clothing, and finally just letting me sleep in his arms. Eventually I had to take an iron pill, which he brought over to me. Even though I had promised to make him dinner, he was not at all bothered about waiting for a bit while I rested against him. This sweetness was continued on sunday when I felt really ill to my stomach and he ended up going downstairs to get me ginger ale. Once he got it, even even washed the dishes which was super sweet of him.

Then this past weekend I saw him again. It was amazing, we had a great night together and I felt so happy. Its just the little things that matter, him reaching out for my hand and not minding while I run around looking for a nonexistent bra size. I love him so much <3

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-18-2008, 06:20 AM

That's so sweet, Kitty! ^^

Sometimes me and Isaac joke around about kidnapping each other - usually on Facebook, as that's something you can do - and occasionally in real life he grabs my arm and pretends to drag me away. He's so silly. ^^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-20-2008, 08:18 PM

Those silly facebook things xD

Last night Jason stayed up with me for ages. I had a "depression" fit(more like I went into my apathetic mode, which is much more dangerous because I actually have hurt myself in this state before and not even noticed. I can literally cut my hand off and I wouldn't react in that state) and even though I walked away from the computer, he was determined to talk to me. It sort of took a while, but he stuck through it all, which shocks me. We had a long talk afterwards about these things(mainly the fact that I need to not hide it) and sort of reevaluated everything, but I am much happier now. It wasn't cute persay, but it certainly meant a lot to me that he didn't give up on me. I must say I feel a whole lot more happy after talking too.

Also, typically when I get worked up my health problems get aggravated. I was completely drained and yet he pushed me to go take my iron pill. It was bad, really bad. Even I have to admit that one since I basically collapsed when I tried to get off the bed and I was a deathly shade of white. He was scared and refused to leave until he saw that I was better, though most of the time I laid there shivering until my pill took effect. I don't now why he stayed after all of the crap I put him through that night, but he did all the same.

Now I'm just worried since his mum is in the hospital. It's upsetting since she's like a mother to me and practically adopted me the second we properly met(she knew of me for ages since me and Jason grew up together basically at tae kwon do, but we hadn't really spoken at all).

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-22-2008, 08:57 AM

Aww, hope things get better for you Kitty; remember, you can always PM me if you want to talk. *hugs*

I couldn't afford to top my mobile up recently, due to having to pay to get my motorbike headlight fixed, so my boyf gave me 20 to top my phone up with. ^^ That was so sweet.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-22-2008, 10:35 AM

I'm currently not taken, but my best friend is a boy, so we're close.
He always says stuff like, "At the other high schools, boys can't hug girls in the hallway!" And then he comes over and gives me a sloppy hug which makes me drop my books. It really is hilarious, and he does it constantly. I've known him since he was six, so I don't really care if he does it or anything, but sometimes I have to bonk him on the head to make him stop making me drop my books.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by booni_monkey : 03-04-2009 at 07:37 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 11-29-2008, 12:59 AM

today my boyfriend came over with some toys for my nephew. My nephew is three years old . My boyfriend always seems to be afraid of children but he was playing with him making him giggle and having fun just the three of us which just made my heart melt. He also gave me a plant for my once ugly garden because I moved out (again) and had not garden so I was and he made me because he made me a little garden outside my door with all these beautiful pots of plants.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-30-2008, 04:56 PM

We went to go visit my family over vacation and he was just so good with them. I know he was a bit bothered by my brothers, one of which didn't speak to him and the other was super annoying since he's at that age where no means '5 more minutes, then ask me again'. He was really sweet with my youngest sister and kept a very good eye on her.

Also, he gave me a wonderful back massage over the weekend, helped burn stuff that my ex gave me, and took me to go see a movie last night after work despite the fact that he had to be exhausted from getting through all of it so quickly.