Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-25-2009, 05:21 PM

I still can't help but be put off by the idea of any sort of serious dating at 10. I see no harm in innocent hand holding or crushes, but its silly to even remotely consider it serious. Its just the age--they are going through puberty, are driven my hormones, and I think we all remember having a crush on every single cute guy in sight. There's no real relationship potential there.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-25-2009, 05:39 PM

Plus it's better in my opinion to have just male friends at that age. That way, when they're finally old enough to date, they won't be seeing boys as this weird alien species.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 11-26-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Plus it's better in my opinion to have just male friends at that age. That way, when they're finally old enough to date, they won't be seeing boys as this weird alien species.
Agreeeed,I only have boys as friends right now. weird alien species ? xD

Yoh
(#64 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-26-2009, 01:21 PM

Something I noticed among my peers when I was at secondary school. XD I used to go up to the boys and chat easily; whereas the other girls would be going, "Oh I couldn't possibly go and talk to Ben! What if he thinks I'm stupid/what if I mess up/what if I say something silly and giggle?" Honestly; just talk to the boys like you'd talk to your friends. -.-

(#65 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-26-2009, 01:27 PM

It's not hard. xD Well, except for the idiot-boys... but they tend to avoid me... yay! XD I repel the wangstas and fakers!

(#66 (permalink))
Old
Xx_xXStick_FigureXx_xX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-29-2009, 11:26 PM

Um... dating at 10, not at all. Dude, I'm 13 and Ive seen people at my middle school dating and it barely lasts for a week or two. Me, Ive never had a bf and I'm soo glad about it. And anyway, if I did I would be killed or something.

viva espana