Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-21-2009, 02:43 PM

Or that they're just having fun with a mate. O_o After all, a lot of these girls (with some exceptions which we've already covered) are just doing things with these boys what they do with their female friends; hugging, sitting next to at lunch, kissing etc. Their kisses are cheek kisses usually, or closed mouth kisses. I kiss my male friends on the mouth like that; does not mean I'm dating them. I hug my female friends and kiss or air kiss on the cheek (depends on whether we're lipsticked! XD); we are certainly not dating, just showing affection.

We've had the odd stupid comment from men, but a well aimed handbag to the head usually stops that.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-21-2009, 06:34 PM

I know! My girlfriends and I will hug or something, and you hear our guy friends start to whisper and laugh. =.=

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by booni_monkey : 04-21-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
CH4CHii_B_dAt_CHiCK (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 4 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 05-11-2009, 12:47 AM

in my opinon 10 is too young im only 14 and my longest relationship was only 1 week and a half excatly 5 days [i dont date much ;P] and im not afraid to admit that i still dont know what love is but thats okay some people are in their 40's or older and still dont know what it is
but then again i know some people that went out since 5 grade and there married now
so im gonna say that you need to learn how to
trust
love &+
forgive
because a relationship is a lot of work theres
arguing
fights
&+ more
and you have to know the proper way to handle that and you probably wont know until your mature enough
*hope this helped (:

CREDIT: Kiwi_Kat
Thank you I L.O.V.E it (:
(#54 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 05-12-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by booni_monkey View Post
I hate when people say they're dating, but they're just holding hands. So why don't they just say they're holding hands and not dating? xD
lol that is really stupid and I hate that too.. Although, I was holding a dudes hand yesterday in the pool and if we called eachother playmates it would be thought of in a different manner XD . kids need to stop trying to grow up honestly. Theres no point as it causes more pain anyways. Myself at age nineteen going on twenty still has uncertainties on what I am looking for in a mate... Although I did have fun playing in the pool like a retard with the guy I was with.XD

(#55 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-12-2009, 04:13 PM

^ Nothing wrong with that, my guy friends and me goof off all the time. XD Hugs, random glomps, stuff like that.

I'm starting to think any age below 14 is too young for dating. I'm not kidding. There is a girl that my brother is sort-of friends with that he "dated" at one point (using the term as loosely as possible because they went to several dances together) who has had numerous "boyfriends" (again, loose term) and broken up with them almost immediately because they're too immature. Honestly, I'd like to sit down and talk with her. While things I've heard about her - her attitude, personality, appearance etc. apparently aren't exactly... proper? I guess? - may influence me a little, I'm still wondering what she thinks she's doing.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#56 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 05-13-2009, 07:45 PM

when i recently went to a theme park, i noticed almost every kid there was holding their hand with somebody. They did not look any older than 13! i kept thinking, Does every girl have a "boyfriend" here? or Are they just holding their guy friend's hand for fun?! lol it was so annoying. I went in one of those caves you see the snakes and other animals in and kids were making out in the corner! I do not think that is a "real" relationship, i think they are just pretending.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Mckayla (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Cool 08-08-2009, 02:20 AM

i personally think you shouldnt take advice from somebody who isnt in your situation, i was when i was 10 and a new boy came. i had butterflies and i always wanted to hold his hand and hug him when he was sad, but i couldnt because i kept telling myself "boys are icky.imtoo young.. boys are stupid and dont take baths.I dont like boys." but that didnt work. so i completely ignored him and i never had those cute puppydawg moments with the hand holding and the hugging.. i regret never being 'foolish and childish and sweetly dumb.' i wish i did. my teacher would catch love notes in 4th grade and she would say,"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE IS! LOVE IS COMPLEX AND DIFFUCULT!!!IM 60 AND I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON!!DONT TRUY TO GROW UP TO FAST! ENJOY BEING A KID!" i did exactly that and i was jealous of all my friends who had "boyfriends" in lower grades than 4th...be young while you can.!
(#58 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-22-2009, 06:25 PM

Ugh, bf's are a waste of time when you're young. XD;
I had one. I just did. He was totally stupid. He was a despo, all he wanted was a gf, he went through like five before me. Hehe. ^^"
(#59 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-24-2009, 09:53 AM

@ McKayla: I went through that, too. Almost all my middle school years, and now even my high school ones; I'm a senior now. But I realize that before you know what you want in a boyfriend, you have to know yourself. Wanting a bf for the 'cute moments' (which are actually rare, unlike appearences seem to show) and because your friends have one is not a good reason to date. Yes, it can be hard ot be the only girl out, but those cute moments aren't as fun as they sound, and boys really don't know anything about romance anyways, so those moments are so few and far between that it's not worth it if you're just in it to feel like you're on the same plane as everybody else and for the puppydog moments.

@ Christy: Oh, dear. XD That had to be awkward.

(#60 (permalink))
Old
Andjelija (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Skype™ to Andjelija
Default 10-31-2009, 11:20 AM

I'm eleven now, and i do not date, or have a boyf. I think i'm 2 young for that, but i do have boy-friends. We goof around all the time!