Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-29-2008, 07:12 PM

My boyf is over 30 and still thinks it's funny to jump out and scare me. -.- Fact is, it's pretty pointless to expect a 10 year old boy to be completely mature if 30 year old guys are still having their immature moments. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
nickjonasrock101 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 10-11-2008, 03:08 PM

im 12 and my friend and this guy been dating and same as my cusin . its kinda appropiate but the dont kiss and go out they only hold hands and give presents on birthdays and special occasions!!!

and by the way always ask ur friends if its alright my bf didnt ask me and i totally hate this guy hes so mean to me

●♥●Cassandra™●♥●
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-11-2008, 03:12 PM

That's not dating then, and he's not her boyf, just a good friend. Learn to tell the difference. -.-

(#14 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 10-30-2008, 09:25 AM

oh my goodness. dating at ten??? thats a little young. even when im older i wont get a boyfriend because my dad says any boy that come to the door is gonna get shot with his rifle. lol. he probably wont
(#15 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 10-30-2008, 04:37 PM

This again? wow, I thought we were done with that months ago.
10 is really too young. Even now, everyone is pairing up (im a freshie) and all the freshmen that are are the popular people and you know its just cuz the guys want to get some action and the girls want to be seen with some "hot" guy, if so many piercings you cant kiss them without getting caught in one means being hot. And my dad always says that the first time I bring a guy home, he's gonna look him dead in the eye and say "Son, im NOT afraid to go back to jail"

He says that should scare them off. But don't worry, he's never been to jail. :)
(#16 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 11-03-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetahja94 View Post
This again? wow, I thought we were done with that months ago.
10 is really too young. Even now, everyone is pairing up (im a freshie) and all the freshmen that are are the popular people and you know its just cuz the guys want to get some action and the girls want to be seen with some "hot" guy, if so many piercings you cant kiss them without getting caught in one means being hot. And my dad always says that the first time I bring a guy home, he's gonna look him dead in the eye and say "Son, im NOT afraid to go back to jail"

He says that should scare them off. But don't worry, he's never been to jail.

wow your dad and my dad sound a lot alike... lol

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Chicken_pie15 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2008, 02:56 PM

I'd like to add my thought on this.
I have a friend whose daughter is 10. I am very close to my friend and her daughter, and I would feel incredibly awkward if her daughter were to start dating now. It just doesn't seem right. There is so much kids that age have to yet experience. Slow down and don't try to grow up too quickly. There'll be plenty of time to date guys.
Also, don't feel like you have to start dating because everyone else in your grade is dating. Those kids don't know what the heck they are doing. Don't let peer pressure control your actions.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-08-2009, 10:51 AM

I'm 12 and my mom says I can MAYBE go on group dates. But not until 8th grade. And i agree with her. I have a few crushes but im not mature enough to handle a relationship. And plus I wouldn't my guy friends feelings cause a couple of them like me but I don't like them and I don't want to hurt our friendship. But I have a friend in 5th grade named Natalie and she just got a new boyf. I'm like her big sister. We go to church together and hang out. It wouldn't worry me so much if it was just holding hands on the playground. But no! they have to go out! It just bugs me that this cute little 11 year old girl has to worry about relationships. I don't want to see her get hurt when he pulls a nasty prank on her or says something very rude.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#19 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 03-08-2009, 12:02 PM

I think it's too young. people at ten should focus on being kids. I didn't get my first real bf at 14.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 03-08-2009, 05:55 PM

okay when I was 10 boys still had cooties. People are growing up so fast (:
Honestly, I'm 14 and I've never had a real boyfriend. I'm not allowed to until I'm 16. My mom let me go to the sadie hawkins dance with a boy and she doesn't care that thsi said boy and I have held hands on many occassions and we've hung out on our own before, I'm not not allowed to actually date him. Enjoy your time as a kid. 10 is too young.