Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default What annoys you most about female stereotypes? - 01-31-2008, 05:19 AM

C'mon, people, we've all grown up with 'em! Say what you hate about being labeled!

I DO NOT automatically like all thos scents of perfume or shopping. Perfume akes me sneeze, and browsing through a store is too much for my patience and attention span, unless it;s a pet store (animals are entertaining.)

Just because I dress like a boy and hug my buddies doesn't mean I'm a l'e'sbian! If any guy would bother to take the time to seriously befriend me, I'd hug him too!

I DO NOT scream when I brake a nail. If anything, I laugh. I can get kicked in the face right next to the spot that is said to knock you ut and still manage to play a sport (I have before).

Any I missed?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-31-2008, 06:32 AM

I hate being called a wh*re just because most of my friends are guys. It disgusts me that apparently things have gotten so terrible in the media that any girl who has more guy friends than girl friends is considered a sl*t because she just HAAAS to be having some relationship with them.

I do occasionally scream if I break a nail, but the last time I did was because my nail SPLIT. Down the middle. And it HURT. Sure, not as bad as the time I broke my arm, but it still hurt pretty da.mn bad, and it was bleeding. X_x

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-31-2008, 10:08 AM

I hate it when people assume that being a girl means that I know nothing about sports, or that wearing a skirt means I can't kick your @rse and throw you out the pub if need be. XD Believe me, I can and have on occasion.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-31-2008, 10:09 AM

I hate being called a wh*re as well. Ever since Gr. 9... My friends were always guys and by then I was the only person in my group who had lost their virginity. 90% of my buds are guys... which doesn't help. I don't wear low cut stuff and short skirts. Nothing like that. Normally jeans and a tee to cover my bust completely or near completely...

I also hate the cop/firePERSON/nurse things. Guys hit on you like crazy. I've seen movies. -.- In all those professions you need to touch the other guy and them and their hormones, you know they like it more then they should.

Oh, and I LOVE sports. Hockey and football are my faves!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2008, 05:43 PM

Soccer and volleyball for me, and I love skating, but haven't done anything organized with it. I usually only get to go once a year. I can manage skating on one leg and holding th other up, some really basic spin-thing, and a mini jump. I suppose that's good for once a year...

But, yeah. I proved a long time ago that I can kick butt.

Though a lot of girls anymore don't really help, for they really do scream if a ball goes anywhere near them. O_o

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Doctorwho_gal (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 02-01-2008, 11:52 AM

I hate (Although this doesn't apply to me personally.) boys who sleep around are cool but girls who sleep around are slu.ts.

There is a theory which states that if ever
anybody discovers exactly what the Universe
is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something
even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

- Douglas Adams
(#7 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 02-01-2008, 01:09 PM

I hate when guys tell me I cant fix a car with anything cause I am a girl and im to small

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-01-2008, 09:40 PM

"Dont lift that, you'll hurt yourself, here, i'll lift it for you" When I was in Ikea yesterday, the stupid box was only 5kilos, of course I could lift and carry it, a child could have carried it, but no, mr man had to go and be all macho lifiting the 5kilo box for me.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-02-2008, 07:42 AM

Honestly, I hate that. Women can lift stuff! Men just don't think we can, and want to show off to us at the same time.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-02-2008, 09:02 AM

This applies to me; I really hate it when people act surprised that I ride a motorbike. I've even had this guy pull me over (I had a broken brake light and was in fact on my way to the garage to drop the bike off for it to be fixed) who was shocked when I stopped and lifted my visor to see I was a girl. Cuz my hair is jawlength and I often wear sunglasses to cut glare, I get mistaken for a guy a lot of the time on my bike. If I go up on the Mayday run, I prefer to sit on the back of my boyf's bike cuz at least that way people will assume I'm female; tho it must suck for any guy on the back of his friend's bike. XD