Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-04-2009, 08:44 PM

Peoples make fun of me because I'm blonde. I mean, come on people!

They call me sl.ut, and wh.ore and, because I'm wearing a button-down shirt with one button undone and my hair is pulled back. It hurts me, but I just ignore it. I'm not stupid because I'm blonde!

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by booni_monkey : 03-05-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-04-2009, 09:35 PM

I hate when people look at me and think I'm a freak just because I have an underbite. Hey, It's not my fault I was BORN that way! I'm gonna fix it soon, anyway. Also people judge me because I'm kinda shy and quiet in school. I'm just naturally like that around people I don't like! They even called me " the quiet girl". I'm Puerto Rican, but I look really white and I don't act like most of them in my school, so when I tell someone my ethnicity, they tell me that I act white. And I'm kinda curvy around the hips and I usually don't feel fat, but in school, with all those girls that look like yard sticks, I feel like a fat cow. When my gym teacher weighed me, he definitely expected me to be overweight because he told everyone to back away. That made me sooo embarrassed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-05-2009, 09:37 AM

Ohh, it'll get better

One time my science teacher weighed me, and I was 97 pounds. I don't know why, and it was not intentional, I completely lost my appetite and then when I weighed myself at the doctor's office, he was scared because I was 15 and weighed 90.5 pounds. It scared my too, but after realizing I was underweight I ate more. I still am 90.5 pounds though, because I have a fast digestive system XD

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-05-2009, 05:09 PM

Omg, ur tiny, gurl! ha ha ha I rather have to gain weight than lose it! I
changed my lifestyle last month and I lost 10 pounds. I'm still not happy with my weight, but... it feels good that I'm getting results at least. I've been more confident lately and I'm not as embarrassed about dressing out in school.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Mirela (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM

Does anyone else find that other women judge you more than guys do? I find that really sad.

I usually just wear fishermans pants and a singlet, and none of my guy friends seem to care, but girls will look me up and down and grease me off.

I dont wear make-up either and girls at school are always trying to put their stuff on me. I dont want to wear make-up, that stuff messes with your skin.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-06-2009, 10:00 AM

I wear make-up and the current trend, which can either be jeans or flannel pants, and then a nice cotton shirt.
Also, for hair, you take two clips and pull your bangs back, so it looks like you have no bangs and your hair is down. I like it, personally.

But, its true about the girl thing. They choose their friends and cliques with lots of thought, so if you don't fit into a certain category, they drop you like a sparrow's eggs.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by booni_monkey : 03-06-2009 at 10:03 AM.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-15-2009, 04:38 AM

I get alot of shock when people realise how I live, and the other women I live with for that matter.

The idea that we grow and harvest most of our own fruits and veggies boggles the minds of many people ive met, a girl harvesting vegetables for a community? *gasp*
Apparently thats a man's job and females are incapable of pulling a carrot out of the ground.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-15-2009, 11:16 AM

Isn't the stereotype that girls garden??? Oh well, keep doing that garden stuff! You're benefiting your community. I work part-time at a shelter, and it's a whole lot of fun yet a whole lot of work...

People call me emo for no real reason. Sure, I wear skinny jeans and have my hair cut in layers and wear dark makeup (not a lot, tho) Doesn't mean I cut myself. Honestly.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-17-2011 at 04:37 PM.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
DreamxCatcher (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-24-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by booni_monkey View Post
People call me emo for no real reason. Sure, I wear skinny jeans and have my hair cut in layers and wear dark makeup (not a lot, tho) Doesn't mean I cut myself. Honestly.
I know what you mean! That annoys me SO much... Just because you have dark colored hair in layers doesn't mean you're "emo". I mean seriously -.-

I hate the "fragile" stereotype, as well. Just becuase I'm not that tall, people think I can't defend myself. I barely get physical with people but once I tell them off, they back down. That's what I love about words.

Also, I hate the shopping one, too. I like to shop but I can't spend 5 hours in a mall. I just get so tired of waiting to go back home.

"I want to be forgiven..."

- Cloud Strife
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Gnarled (Offline)
Shuni

Default 03-27-2009, 01:37 PM

I hate it when I'm with my best friend [male] and people mock me for hanging out with him. >.> One kid, in particular, thinks I'm stalking him. And this one kid, in particular, calls people he meets on X-Box Live on the telephone. He even knows some of their addresses. He may want to consider his situation.

Somehow, someone at my school as decided that all chicas are busty. I like baggy clothing and layers, so my chest-size is kind of downsized by the clothing. So a friend told me: "You're kind of flat chested."

I was tempted to tell him he only felt that way because "his were larger than mine". =D

Stereotypes, in general, are obnoxious. -_-