Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
CH4CHii_B_dAt_CHiCK (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 4 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 12-28-2008, 11:28 PM

When me and my ex bf first started going out his friends treated me like crap they were always saying "oh shes not good enough for you" and they would alwasz call me a wh*re in front of him and he never did anything about it!
it got me so mad and when we finally broke up his friends call me to chill with them i was really confused
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 11:47 AM

I didn't post here? God, do I have a ton of complaints about this.

First and foremost, it is not my mission in life to have children. My father once told me this and it has forever made me very angry with him. While I want a family eventually, right now I prefer not having them around and want to pursue a career. Also, just because I want a career doesn't mean I am super crazy about never wanting kids. Why can't anyone understand that it doesn't have to be extremes?

Secondly, being curvy does not mean I am a ****. No, I will not call you guy from down the street. No, I will not visit you guy from down the hallway. I know its shocking that a white girl can have some nice curves, but you don't need to act like I am going to sleep with you just because of them. No, my lowcut shirts do not constitute as a sign that I am one either. Treat me like a person, not like a toy.

Third, while I may be overly affectionate about cute things like animals, that does not mean I can't kick your ass. I'm tired of guys thinking that because I am quiet and rather cutesy that I can't break their neck with an appropriately placed hit.

Finally, PMS is not a myth. Stop acting like I use it as an excuse. I genuinely do have trouble with my emotions and am in pain around this time. Just because you have your head stuck up your bum does not mean this is going to change anytime soon. Its not even like I tell you when it occurs, which also means you should not assume it is happening everytime I get angry. I can be angry without needing that, thank you very much.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 12:51 PM

I hate it when you're asked what you want to be when you get older, and you say something like a cop, and they completely spaz out saying stuff like, 'You would never make it out there! They don't have pink uniforms! You would get shot!' Uh. Excuse me, but there are girl cops, and you don't see them getting shot every day! -_-.

Also, since when do all girls have to like pink and ruffles? I hate pink, and I can't stand ruffles. I go shopping with my dad, and they have a shirt that comes in either pink or black. Automatically I choose black. My dad see's I chose black, and he starts telling me I'm a girl and it's about time I start dressing like one. Either way, I still got the black shirt.

And lastly, just because I act like a little kid at times, doesn't mean I can't kick your @55! This guy was annoying me, so I told him to shut up. He didn't, and started pushing me around. I told him to stop before I break his legs. He started telling me how I had no muscles. I pushed him. Guess what? He fell into the trash can.

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 01:10 PM

Okay, yeah, I'm big chested, big freaking deal. At this moron in my car repair class: stare at my chest again and I'm gonna grab your nose and lift your head up. -.-; I get it, I'm a girl, technically I shouldn't be in there, but I enjoy making cars look better if they were brought in all banged up. So sue me!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#25 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 03:55 PM

XD I'm the same, don't worry. I feel more comfortable with guys because they don't judge and they talk about stuff other then shopping and stuff. I play a huge amount of video games, I'm an addict. I love sports; baseball and football especially. It's actually more of the guys that accuse me of being g@y. They already know I'm a tomboy, and apparently I'm "unattainable". O_o I don't even know what they mean by that. Maybe it's because of my cup size. xD
(#26 (permalink))
Old
tadfoal (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-04-2009, 04:53 PM

Why, just because I'm a girl, do most of the guys I know insist on assuming that I will not thump 'em if they insult me?
Why do they assume I'm 'batting for the other team' just because I hug my friends? Most of them I met through my *boy*friend.

I've never really had trouble with the staring-at-my-chest thing, mostly because the school uniforms are really unflattering unless you're one of what is commonly called the 'popular girls' (who I think must have had their dresses altered...) and outside school my clothes consist of T-shirts and jeans or trackies.

And why do they assume I'm gonna go 'eeeeew!' and/or faint at the sight of blood? Just because they wave their stupid bleeding cut or scrape in my face does not mean I'll shriek. Generally I'll just tell them where they can go....
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-08-2009, 06:48 PM

I hate it when guys call you a who're or something just because you wear make-up, a tank top or a skirt. At my school, anyways. I rarely wear make-up, tanktops or skirts, so it's not a problem for me, but my friends get that sometimes.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
isa1234 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-09-2009, 04:48 PM

Hmm, mainly that most guy think women are SOOO FRAGILE, one little fall they'll shatter.
I was play soccer in gym oncne and i ran into the one guy and we both fell, every single guy on the feild rushed to my aid as if a fall injured me to the point of bed rest.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-09-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX View Post
I hate it when guys call you a who're or something just because you wear make-up, a tank top or a skirt. At my school, anyways. I rarely wear make-up, tanktops or skirts, so it's not a problem for me, but my friends get that sometimes.
At my school, if a guy calls you a who.re, it's the same as if they've called you stupid. They say it so much it has lost it's affect. I am pretty sure they don't know the meaning of the word.

I hate when boys swear around girls, some of us don't like to here what 'creative' words you can say.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
CherryCherryBoomBoom__ (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-10-2009, 08:27 PM

Im overweight and i get looks and so many people talk about me n shizz, i know i have to loose weight for health reasons, but to have to be a frikin rake to be called "hott" is totally not worth it. and the fact that i want to be in the Elite Auto Theft Task Force[E.A.T.T.F.] when im older, everyone looks at me like double yew tee eff? y dobnt u be a lawyer or a doctor or a retail salesman or something normal......well FYI E.A.T.T.F. personel just happen to be a division of the police. duhhhh... fick it annoys me of how much i HAVE to be and do just to be considered "girlish"