Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-02-2008, 09:04 AM

That would suck. XD I can't drive, so I can only imagine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-03-2008, 08:30 PM

The whole big ****s = easy thing really bugs me. Yeah, I have big bo*obs. I can't help it. That does NOT mean I'm going to flash you or do anything else sexual with you. Especially when we aren't even dating!

The guys in my 4th period class always try to get me to show them my bo*obs or let them stick their hand down my shirt or pants. Don't worry though, I won't!

I would rather be scolded for doing what is right than praised for doing what is wrong.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-04-2008, 12:11 PM

UUGGHH!!!

Alabama, you just reminded me about something.
--

There's this guy from my middle school. He no longer goes to my school as a result of his mom fearing for his safety (wtf.), but he was a freaking per.vert and would not quit acting like a deprived monkey! It was disgusting, and he was always chasing after me because I had red hair and a 'ghetto butt'. -.- Look, not my fault I have it, I wish I didn't!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-04-2008, 12:55 PM

Omg, most of my friends are guys and they can be like that. We were having a snowball fight (I know. VERY mature...), and one of them was like, "Hit Hayley's nice larger a... face." he only switched because I turned and glared at them.

I have a 'ghetto butt' too, unfortunately. I feel your pain. XD

I can't wear revealing shirts. No straplesses in public. -.- They make me look two cup sizes bigger then I am cause they're too tight around the b0ob area and push them up.

Just a week or so ago, one guy (who was incredibly toned. XD) asked me to touch his chest pecs. I said no, even though it was tempting... and he said, "Come on... I'll touch yours if you touch mine." -.- He had a girlf too.

Then I was wearing a tank top and a push up... Bad idea. The guys beside me kept talking about my b0obs and I swear they mentioned 'p0rn star' in their conversation. O.O

Plus, if I wear stuff like that, I'll be sitting down and some guy will be looking down my shirt over their shoulder.

One of my guy friends... He always stares at my chest when I'm talking to him. He's a great guy, and doesn't seem like a pe.rv, but he looks there...
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-04-2008, 01:02 PM

Maybe get a sign that says 'look at my face, my b00bs have no eyes'?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-04-2008, 02:07 PM

I find flicking them on the chin and saying, "I'm up here," works for me. Once I got annoyed with this guy who was staring at my chest when I was serving a customer; I looked at him and said, "I'd return the favour by staring at your crotch, but there's nothing there." XD That stopped him. Think some guys just don't realise they're doing it, or if they do, how irritating it is for large bu'sted women.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-04-2008, 02:21 PM

Or they think we won't notice. -.-

Yeah, I've said, "I'm up here," a few times. But guys and their short term memories... they usually forget anything happened after a few days and start again.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-15-2008, 09:44 AM

Where I live, girls aren't allowed to play baseball because:
a. There is no girls team
b. It is against the rules in my town to play because they think girls are 'weak'.
I just say, "Pshaw! We need to get a team!"
All of the other girls agreed. They can only play softball (which they have been doing for at least four years because there is no baseball to move on too)
But, nope. No Team. Never.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-15-2008, 02:43 PM

Only time I cried after breaking a nail was when it ripped off to the quick; that hurts like hell. O_o Otherwise, I just take my emery board and file it down so it doesn't snag on my tights and forget about it.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Candy3yeZ (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-15-2008, 06:15 PM

i know wat you mean!! im called a pit kid just cuz i smoke an like goin down there!!so everyone thinks if you go down to the pit you have to smoke!! you dont i know alot of people that go down there to just chill that dont smoke!! all with you have to smoke if you go to the pit everyone thinks that you get bad grades and all that which isnt true!! stero types suck but you have to live wit them until you die so i let people think wat they want to!! cause i know who i am and so do all the people that i like to chill wit that go to the pit or that dont go to the pit!!

AlonzoCandy3yeZ