Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 07-19-2007, 07:10 PM

Eh, they won't necessarily take advantage of you. The relationship could just fall apart, though. Like most high school relationships do.

Love them as much as you want, because you've only got a limited time TO love while your a teenager, but just don't PLAN to marry them or spend the rest of your life with the,
It's probably won't happen.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
DarkaN (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-19-2007, 08:23 PM

Nothing lasts forever.

I've been in love. I knew it wouldn't last forever and i wouldn't take any of it back or try to get back with her. I loved the time we spent to gether, and i wouldn't change it for the world. Some things just aint ment to be.

it's a rare case for it to happen. But it does happen, my pairents have been together since they were like 16 years old. They didn't get married untill like 4 years ago.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 07-19-2007, 08:40 PM

Same with my parents. Of course, my mom getting pregnant with me at 17 was part of the reason.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post 07-19-2007, 08:53 PM

You both have a very good point and I do intend to support myself the best I can if something happens. I'm not so recklessly in love to where I wouldn't stop and think about these kinds of things first before I jump to silly conclusions.

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
(#15 (permalink))
Old
nslaney (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to nslaney
Default 07-30-2007, 08:41 PM

My bf and I have been going out for a little more than 3 months. We haven't kissed yet, but have had a few close encounters. I think we both want to kiss but we are afraid of making the first move. Is it alright if the girl makes the first move? For any of the guys out there, would u like it if the girls made the first move instead of u?

Noellehttp://www.noelleslaney1994newfoundland.piczo.com This is my website. Please go into it. It's so awesome! If you visit it sign the guestbook and shoutbox.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
LilMizZC3rTify3d (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to LilMizZC3rTify3d
Default 08-03-2007, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catewilliams View Post
Listen to her NotYourPrincess, she's very correct.

I love my boyfriend dearly, at least I feel like I do, but I could never MARRY him. That's a bit much for such a young age.
Yeah Its rly young to say you want
to spend the rest of your life with
this boy...Well I'm not it couldn't happen (it can)
but thats highly doubtful and I'm 17 and I do love my bf
but I dont plan on getting married to him so lyk i said (highly doubtful)

(#17 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 08-03-2007, 08:32 PM

I agree, planning your life around someone never turns out good.

Another important thing, especially for girls, don't mistake l.ust for love. Some guys will go out with you and then do all the physical stuff right away, maybe even have sex with you. And then you'll think that because he clearly is interested in your body that he must love you. That is not necessarily the case, some guys are a**es and will use you. Girls, don't do anything physical if you're not ready or to make a guy like you. If you have to exploit your body to make a guy like you, he isn't worth your time.

Of course not all guys are like that, but be careful and watch for the ones who are.