Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Dating (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/)
-   -   virginity (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/dating/10549-virginity.html)

xo_HoLLiSteR_HAwTiE_xo_7 07-09-2006 05:53 PM

virginity

:oops: how old were yall when you lost your virginity? (if you did?)

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 07-09-2006 05:57 PM

Haven't and the current plan with my loved one is not until we marry. I suggest you don't until you meet someone you love and are ready to take the consequences of your actions.

xo_HoLLiSteR_HAwTiE_xo_7 07-09-2006 06:05 PM

i was 12 years old and i really really regret it. :cry:
we were best friends for 2 years and the whole time i was secretly in love with him.finally my friend told him so he pretended to like me so i did it cuz i THOUGHT i loved him and i wanted him to luv me back.
i got pregnant and now i have a georgeous 4 yr. old daughter named
declynn.

p.s. i was Very mature for my age i looked about 16

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 07-09-2006 06:18 PM

It's a mistake girls make now. They defile themselves and believe they have to be the ones that give to make the guy like them. Really, they should start wondering what does he do to please them in such a way that he should recieve a gift like that.

stArlightx3 07-09-2006 10:39 PM

Uh.
Im 12.
I dont plan anytime soon.

likealot 07-10-2006 08:58 AM

I'm 13.I haven't yet and like Cara,I don't plan to anytime soon.

Silent_Wolf 07-10-2006 07:41 PM

Nope.

Don't plan to, ever.

Well, one day, after I'm married.

Reason being, all the guys at my school are complete and total idiots. Cept the three who are my friends. They rock. And my crush is cool too. ^^;

Anyways, I'm in eighth grade (ninth, really, now), and I think me and my best friend are the only girls who haven't 'busted the cherry'. Which means, we're the only unpopular girls. But hey, I'd rather have a bunch of friends that I can trust than a billion that don't really care.

Taya17 07-10-2006 08:21 PM

same as wolf ^^ only we have 2 different crushes in our group

Its a beast that stalks you in your dreams in this thread, but this clue shouldn't hurt you...
Secret Word: Mitt

sarika2004 07-10-2006 10:04 PM

Not yet for me. I'm waiting until marriage which will most likely come after 5+ years of dating. Partly because I'm religious and partly because I want to know he is the one and will stick around.

Quote:

Anyways, I'm in eighth grade (ninth, really, now), and I think me and my best friend are the only girls who haven't 'busted the cherry'. Which means, we're the only unpopular girls. But hey, I'd rather have a bunch of friends that I can trust than a billion that don't really care.
Isn't the term 'popped the cherry'? Anyway, it's the same basically everywhere. I know at my school all the ones who are 'doing it' get big lovely roses on Valentines day and huge presents for differnet holidays.

sweet_pea200202 07-11-2006 01:14 PM

I have to admit that most people who say they want to wait til marriage tend to not wait til marriage. I wanted to wait but I didn't I ended up losing my virginity at age 18 to a guy I thought Iw as in love with & thought he was truly in love with me. turns out he was seeing a 15 & 16 yr old girls while dating me & got the 16 yr old pregnant.