Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 07-07-2007, 02:46 AM

TWELVE?!? Ok, no offence, but that is wrong, on SO many levels.

Me, losing my virginity? My plan is not until I'm married. The only bump in my plan would be rape. I don't believe in pre-maritial sex, and it's flat out stupid to have it when your not ready. And don't give me that "I'm ready when I think I am and you can't judge that. " crap. If your willing to have a baby, then go ahead. That's the purpose of uh, doing it. It may not be YOUR purpose, but it's THE purpose.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-07-2007, 01:39 PM

I'M 10, and...
NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!
xD
*I was simply building up the suspense*
>__> My body's mature and everything,
but,
even if I could find someone who WOULD do it with me,
why would I?
Honestly...
[too busy watching anime to care about boys]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
lizardlover100 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 07-09-2007, 12:56 PM

i am waiting for marriage. reasons why:

1. diseases.

2. boy deserts me after we have sex and i get my heart broken.

3. i lose any ideas of being pure and innocent.

4. God says not to. i'm gonna go ahead and listen to Him instead of society.

5. say the guy i marry is a christian too and has been saving himself for me. well, if i have already had sex it will be like he gets to take a bite out of an apple, but there are already bites taken out of it. (bad metaphor, but you get it) the apple seems a bit less appealing. not that i'm saying that he won't marry me, it's just a nice thought to him.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
catewilliams (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to catewilliams Send a message via MSN to catewilliams
Default 07-09-2007, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardlover100 View Post
i am waiting for marriage. reasons why:

1. diseases.

2. boy deserts me after we have sex and i get my heart broken.

3. i lose any ideas of being pure and innocent.

4. God says not to. i'm gonna go ahead and listen to Him instead of society.

5. say the guy i marry is a christian too and has been saving himself for me. well, if i have already had sex it will be like he gets to take a bite out of an apple, but there are already bites taken out of it. (bad metaphor, but you get it) the apple seems a bit less appealing. not that i'm saying that he won't marry me, it's just a nice thought to him.
All except 4 and some of 5 are what everyone should do.

I never did it, I regret it.
If you have sex and you want to protect yourself, go ahead, just be prepared.

I still do it and I'm not.

.[Purple Pleasure].
Sasi sasi o to aro aro
O angi si nau boroi amu
Ni ma oe e fasi korona
Dolali dasa na, lao dai afuimae
Afuta guau mauri, Afuta wela inomae
.:C
ate:.

(#85 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 07-09-2007, 05:25 PM

Marriage isn't a cure for any VD, just to let you know.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#86 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post 07-09-2007, 09:33 PM

I think that people should only have se.x when they know that their body is ready for it. And people probably won't even consciously realize that. I think that you only know for sure when you have met the person that you absolutely know for certain that you truly love and trust with all your heart. It's only when you know that you are ready to take a commitment and devote yourself to the person you love.
I suppose I am talking about marriage. But if you are at the point when you know that you love someone so much, that you are willing and wanting to spend the rest of your life with them, take that as the thought that tells you that you are ready for se.x. Just play it safe and keep the love and compassion that you have for your special someone alive and burning.

(Probably the most preachy and probably cheesiest thing that I have ever said.)

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
(#87 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-29-2007, 09:16 AM

I lost mine already, but I rather not go into details. You can't plan it really. You can't say, "I'm going to lose it on my 15th birthday" What if you don't even have a bf then? You aren't just going to go out on the street, looking for some guy around your age.

It's usually just in the heat of the moment. Make sure you talk to your bf about how far you're willing to go and make an agreement or something. Like, maybe making out is as far as you'll go. Then, if you tell your bf, he'll know not to drive you past there. Well, if he doesn't listen, he still might try to force you. But then it's more like rape.
(#88 (permalink))
Old
bunnypixie (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 3.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to bunnypixie Send a message via Yahoo to bunnypixie
Default 07-30-2007, 02:37 PM

I was 29 when I lost mine to my Now hubby we have been Married for a while! I've talked to a lot of my friends ages 10 to 60 yrs old and I'm glad I waited we enjoyed each other and added to the Love we already had!
Love and Sex are totally not the same and if the guy's not willing to wait then he's not worth your time or effort!
You need to start a Marriage out with out problem you'll have enough of those soon enough!
We also made sure we had the same Religious beliefs!
What ever you choose be sure you can Handle the Consequences of what you do!

(#89 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 07-30-2007, 06:28 PM

*Blinks*

Just because you don't have the same religious beliefs does not mean that you won't survive a marriage.

My boyfriend is Catholic and I'm agnostic, and we fair just fine...

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#90 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-30-2007, 07:30 PM

Exactly. My mum's christian and my dad's jewish and guess what, they've been together for over 30 years.