Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-12-2007, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsgrl01 View Post
that concerns me a bit. You say you want to loose it at 15-16 whihc is the normal age where you live. I hope you don't want to loose it at that time because it's the normal age. It may seem like everyone is doing it, but they aren't. Only about half of teenagers are sexually active, which means that half aren't.
Also..alot of times when people have sex young it 'just happens' and they don't plan it. Please don't have sex with whom ever your boyfriend is when your 15 or 16 just because your at that age and you just want to do it and he's who your with so that's who it'll be, because you'll regret it eventually.

I'm not trying to pursuade you to not have sex at all as a teenager because if someone really wants too, someone they don't even know isn't going to change their mind, but just...if you decide to do it, only do it if you really think you're ready, and think about it hard.
No, I just think that's the age when I will be ready. I'm definatly (sp?) do not want to wait for marriage, that is just not my personality and beliefs. I was just making a comment that the's the average age here because a lot of other people were saying the average age in their area is 12-13. I'm just not going to jump out and have sex when I turn 15, I plan to wait for a guy I am comfortable with and if there isn't one then I just won't have sex in high school. No one has to know I'm an or am not a virgin but me, anyway.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Dollmaker1103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-12-2007, 05:19 AM

Since my last post and now i have lost my virginity. It has made my relationship with my b/f even stronger and i don't regret it at all. I felt ready even if i am only 16, i was mature enough to make the decision.

Kids that lose it at 12-13 are probably under the illusion that everyone's doing it (which they probably arn't) and then they lose the b/f a few days later and think nothing of it.

Last edited by Dollmaker1103 : 06-12-2007 at 05:21 AM. Reason: grammar!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-12-2007, 06:29 AM

That's not what happens usually for 12-13 year olds. Usually it just happens. You just go too far. And I know what you mean, no one is really having sex when they're 12-13, the people who say they do, about 90 % are LYING.

And that's really great for you. It's good not to feel shame or regret. ROCK ON. XD You and your bf seem like a great couple to not just into right away.
(#64 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-12-2007, 06:42 AM

Exactly; all these girls who bleat, "But all my mates are doing it!" are too stupid to realise that their mates are more than likely lying. If you have sex, you should do it cuz you want to, and you're ready; not cuz your boyf is pressuring you, not cuz all your mates are doing it (or lying about doing it), and definitely not cuz you think you should. Would you rather the loss of your virginity be an experience you'll think fondly of for years in the future, or something you regret and struggle to forget?

(#65 (permalink))
Old
Dollmaker1103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-13-2007, 04:21 AM

I just had to laugh yesterday when i went to see my 10yr old cousin (who i hardly see) and comes upto me and goes " i bet you don't love your b/f as much i love mine" I had to explain to her that her b/f isn't real becuase they don't go on dates and she doesn't belive me. How i wished then that i wasn't related to her as she is so gullable. I can tell she going to be one of those girls that change there b/fs as often as they change their underwear!
(#66 (permalink))
Old
LilMizZC3rTify3d (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to LilMizZC3rTify3d
Default 06-14-2007, 04:11 PM

I'm 17 n still a virgin and for those of you who are surprised, yes it can happen you can still be a virgin at my age even in todays' society. Im not going to lie I've gotten close to but my conscious thought held me back and it always will!! I thank my mother for that too!!( kudos to my mom).

(#67 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-14-2007, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollmaker1103 View Post
I just had to laugh yesterday when i went to see my 10yr old cousin (who i hardly see) and comes upto me and goes " i bet you don't love your b/f as much i love mine" I had to explain to her that her b/f isn't real becuase they don't go on dates and she doesn't belive me. How i wished then that i wasn't related to her as she is so gullable. I can tell she going to be one of those girls that change there b/fs as often as they change their underwear!

I don't go on dates with my boyfriend and he's still my boyfriend.

Just because you aren't 'dating' them doesn't mean you aren't in a relationship with them.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#68 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-14-2007, 06:21 PM

One of the reasons (possibly; I don't know your situation as well as you do) you don't date is cuz at the moment, you can't. Not quite the same as 2 kids sitting next to each other at lunch and calling that a date.

(#69 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 06-14-2007, 07:46 PM

Miranda's right. Some situations, when you are older, mean you can't go out on dates, be it a long distance relationship or simply the inability to.

This situation does not apply though to young children. When you are ten, dating or calling anything dating is simply out of the question. There isn't the difficulties of when you are older which could complicate actual dating because you're still a child who probably hasn't even hit puberty.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 02-04-2009 at 06:03 PM.
(#70 (permalink))
Old
DarkaN (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-14-2007, 08:45 PM

I've never acturally been on a "date" But i meet women all the time, i keep it casual. Nothing formal.