Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Default 05-23-2007, 02:36 PM

I am still a virgin and I will turn 16 this November. My boyfriend and I have considered making love this summer if we're going to San Antonio. (I mean...his dad even told him that he would be allowed to as long as one of us was protected...0_o) But, we decided that it would be too much of a responsibility. We do intend to marry, so we will do it eventually.

We've been together for....*counts* 1 year and 9 months give or take a few days. He's cheated on me 5 times via-internet. Which is totally ridiculous to most of you. To me, it's just pathetic. Every time he did, he would tell me immediately. Why haven't I left him? Because I love him...-o o-" (I've never cheated on him)

But that's not my point. During this past school year, alot of my friends have lost their virginity. My friend Maddie once told me that she would wait until she was married. But then she got a boyfriend. And 3 months later, here I am in gym class and Maddie is telling me and a friend how she did it with her boyfriend, how she gave him oral, how she kicked over his xbox...and the list goes on....

And I don't know if it's the same where you guys live, but here, when you lose your virginity, you're only supposed to tell others who have also lost their virginity. I think this is wrong and unfair. I am mature enough to have conversations about sex. Surely my friends realize that. But apparently not. Since now, whenever I see Maddie, all I see is a traitor to her promise and an enemy that talks about me behind my back.

She is no friend of mine.

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. And I'm very sorry that my post is so long. There are just some things that are locked up inside me that have to be let out. I guess this would be one of those things.

...moving along.....

*ahem* my best advice is that when you think you've met that special someone that maybe you'd hope to marry, WAIT IT OUT!
Don't be like my friend Maddie and just do it within 3 months notice.You have
to give these things time.

If you're sure you want to marry your partner, wait and see if things are gonna work out between the two of you. Don't just do it right away thinking that you're sure you're gonna marry him/her. Because what if something comes up? What if he/she has to move somewhere far away? What if he/she is cheating on you? (And I'm not saying to be distrustful to your partner. That would make them upset.)

All I'm saying, is to just give it some time.

On the other hand, if you're at the point to where you just want to date people just to see what you are looking for in a husband/wife, by all means date! Just don't do it...o_o

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-23-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 05-23-2007, 06:44 PM

Well, I looked at the last thing I posted on this thread in January:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsgrl01 View Post
It makes me sad to see 12,13,14 year olds loosing their virginity. At that age your not ready for it, even if you think you are. I know a few people who have lost their virginity early and most of them regret it. I just really don't understand why you would want to give yourself away like that when you have to know that at a young age, you most likely aren't really in love. I mean sure 'it's fun' but so are durgs, so are cigarettes, so is getting drunk, so is stleaing a car and going for a joyride, but that doesn't mean its a wise decision.
I don't know, I guess I could just never imagine having sex at my age because its such a big decision and I wouldn't want to loose my virginity to some guy who probably only wants me to s.crew around with anyways.
I have to say, I've changed my mind a little bit. Mind you, I'm still a virgin and I still think that loosing your virginity any younger than 15 is bad, but I'm not as set on my ways. I have a boyfriend now that I've been going out with for 2 months. I think I understand a bit better that sometimes it is really hard to stop whatever heat you've got going on and not have sex. Of course, I'm not saying that that makes it ok for people to loose their virginity early just because 'they had an urge', I'm just saying that I look at it a bit differently and am I tiny bit more understanding of those who do loose it young; they just don't get it in their heads that at 14, 15, 16 -ish, their boyfriends probably aren't in love with them and aren't ready for sex.

One of the most important things, I think, to staying a virgin is setting limits before things get physical. You need to talk to your bf of gf about what you are both comfortable with doing. A lot of girls think that guys want to go all the way, all the time. I know it sounds cheesy, but alot of the time, guys are testing your limits. They'll go as far as you allow them, and if you don't say no, they won't either.

You don't know how shocked I was when one day my boyfriend started to go a bit far.ther than we'd previously gone and I said 'no' expecting him to bother me and be like 'oh, come on..', and he actually said 'ok, you're right, we should probably not go any far.ther than this right now'.

Of course, there are the guys that will just want you for sex, but thankfully the majority that you will have deemed worthy of going out with you will respect you.

I may be only 15 and there are people on here with much more experience than me, but I'll offer my two cents:
Ladies, (and guys too) don't be afriad to say no!
And remember that if a guy is trying to get you to have sex and you don't want to and he pressures you to do it, he probably doesn't deserve you or care about you!

Ok I got a wee bit off topic possibly

Last edited by tjsgrl01 : 05-29-2007 at 10:47 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-31-2007, 10:42 AM

My friend was in Gr. 8 when she lost hers. I was 16 when I lost mine. Only a year ago.
(#54 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 06-06-2007, 08:42 AM

I read a study that said that back in the old days (way before our parents) many girls lost their virginity at age 15-16. So they say its not that unusal. I don't think it makes it right.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#55 (permalink))
Old
nslaney (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to nslaney
Default 06-06-2007, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danica_Shardae View Post
I am still a virgin and I will turn 16 this November. My boyfriend and I have considered making love this summer if we're going to San Antonio. (I mean...his dad even told him that he would be allowed to as long as one of us was protected...0_o) But, we decided that it would be too much of a responsibility. We do intend to marry, so we will do it eventually.

We've been together for....*counts* 1 year and 9 months give or take a few days. He's cheated on me 5 times via-internet. Which is totally ridiculous to most of you. To me, it's just pathetic. Every time he did, he would tell me immediately. Why haven't I left him? Because I love him...-o o-" (I've never cheated on him)

But that's not my point. During this past school year, alot of my friends have lost their virginity. My friend Maddie once told me that she would wait until she was married. But then she got a boyfriend. And 3 months later, here I am in gym class and Maddie is telling me and a friend how she did it with her boyfriend, how she gave him oral, how she kicked over his xbox...and the list goes on....

And I don't know if it's the same where you guys live, but here, when you lose your virginity, you're only supposed to tell others who have also lost their virginity. I think this is wrong and unfair. I am mature enough to have conversations about sex. Surely my friends realize that. But apparently not. Since now, whenever I see Maddie, all I see is a traitor to her promise and an enemy that talks about me behind my back.

She is no friend of mine.

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. And I'm very sorry that my post is so long. There are just some things that are locked up inside me that have to be let out. I guess this would be one of those things.

...moving along.....

*ahem* my best advice is that when you think you've met that special someone that maybe you'd hope to marry, WAIT IT OUT!
Don't be like my friend Maddie and just do it within 3 months notice.You have
to give these things time.

If you're sure you want to marry your partner, wait and see if things are gonna work out between the two of you. Don't just do it right away thinking that you're sure you're gonna marry him/her. Because what if something comes up? What if he/she has to move somewhere far away? What if he/she is cheating on you? (And I'm not saying to be distrustful to your partner. That would make them upset.)

All I'm saying, is to just give it some time.

On the other hand, if you're at the point to where you just want to date people just to see what you are looking for in a husband/wife, by all means date! Just don't do it...o_o
Well, I'm 12 yrs old. I'm currently going out with this guy who is 11 months older than me. We've been going steady for about, 3 -4 weeks now. Some ppl that we know are saying that we should have sex. But we both have refused countless times. Both of us want to wait until we're married because we're not ready now and if we break up we wont be able to give it up for the person that we're meant to be with. Besides, do you think we actually want to end up teen parents or diagnosed with some grose STI? I think not! We'll just stick to holding hands for now. I mean we haven't even kissed yet and ppl are wondering why not? You always wait a month or two after you start dating before you do that. That's what I've read anyway.

BTY what's kicking his Xbox?

Noellehttp://www.noelleslaney1994newfoundland.piczo.com This is my website. Please go into it. It's so awesome! If you visit it sign the guestbook and shoutbox.
(#56 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-06-2007, 04:34 PM

WHAT!!! YOU'RE 12!!! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SEX! THAT'S.... WEIRD! AND WAIT A YEAR!!!

Sorry, just really grossed out. I haven't completely been the best girl either when it comes to that... but... still. You've been going out for 3-4 WEEKS! And you're talking about sex? And YOU'RE 12!

I was 13 and had been going out with my bf for... half a year or so? I'm not completely sure. And I rather not go into details, like KICKING OVER AN XBOX during a... session. Didn't need to know that...
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-09-2007, 02:07 PM

... .... ....

*giggles a little at the Xbox thing* Sorry, that was just.. Funny. *falls out of chair laughing* Sorry, sorry! XD
--

Still haven't lost it. Don't plan on it either. >>

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Hannahmontanagurl123456 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 14 Votes / 4.36 Average
Default 06-10-2007, 05:45 PM

im not planning to loose it

Do.You.Remember.When
Getting high only meant swinging on the playground
The worst things boys could do was give you cooties
Wearing Skirts didnt mean you were bad
war was just a card game
Life was carefree
Its silly looking back on all of this and remembering
That all we ever wanted to do was grow up
(#59 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-11-2007, 12:32 AM

13 and still a virgin (and proud, don't want the sl ut label,, and neither does anyone else in my grade). I plan to lose it at 15-16, which is the normal age around here. Most people start "fooling around" at 14 but IMO that is grosser than se x.
(#60 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 06-11-2007, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamablonde13 View Post
13 and still a virgin (and proud, don't want the sl ut label,, and neither does anyone else in my grade). I plan to lose it at 15-16, which is the normal age around here. Most people start "fooling around" at 14 but IMO that is grosser than se x.
that concerns me a bit. You say you want to loose it at 15-16 whihc is the normal age where you live. I hope you don't want to loose it at that time because it's the normal age. It may seem like everyone is doing it, but they aren't. Only about half of teenagers are sexually active, which means that half aren't.
Also..alot of times when people have sex young it 'just happens' and they don't plan it. Please don't have sex with whom ever your boyfriend is when your 15 or 16 just because your at that age and you just want to do it and he's who your with so that's who it'll be, because you'll regret it eventually.

I'm not trying to pursuade you to not have sex at all as a teenager because if someone really wants too, someone they don't even know isn't going to change their mind, but just...if you decide to do it, only do it if you really think you're ready, and think about it hard.