Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-08-2007, 05:38 PM

As I said a while ago, I'm a virgin and my bf is and we don't plan on losing it for a while even though we trust each other a lot (We've been going out over two years). We have gone past PG, if you know what I mean (Like NC-17), but not as far as some girls have been going (Like X rated territory).
I think girls are losing it way too early now adays. Almost everyone I know has lost it but me, my bf, my bff, and a few other of my friends. I'm 16, and there are girls who are losing at 11 and 12! Sometimes even younger! That is just sickening, sorry.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-08-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Dollmaker1103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-08-2007, 05:49 PM

It is slightly sickening. I think i mentioned this before but at the age of twelve one of my old friends who used to be nice turned preppy and said she was going to lose her virginity on her 13th birthday i just though "uck w/e" i think he actually did because she broadcasted it the day after.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 04-08-2007, 05:51 PM

NC-17 and X are basically the same thing. x.x;

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Last edited by NotYourPrincess : 04-08-2007 at 05:53 PM.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-08-2007, 06:09 PM

No, R and NC-17 are like the same thing. =P And then, now that I think about it, It's more PG-14 anyway...maybe a little more then that. But not 'X' far.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 04-18-2007, 11:54 PM

I am Christian, and the next time my church offers it or whenever I figure out who to talk about it with, I want to pledge purity. I am very clean and I feel like everyone hates me because of it, but you know, things can happen that you really will regret later. Just think-all of you girls that lost it already, if you were in older times, you would be a disgrace, even if you had no say in it, like rape.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-08-2007 at 07:46 PM.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
miley_fan (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 05-02-2007, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
Haven't and the current plan with my loved one is not until we marry. I suggest you don't until you meet someone you love and are ready to take the consequences of your actions.
I agree.
When your married there is like a less chance of him leaving and your just more prepared

I ♥ hello kitty!!

Bri and me= love duh we're married [thing on cde]and harry potter lovers
Erica and me: married![thing on cde]
Syrus and me: married [ thing on cde]
Tara and me:friends

GRYFFINDOR

J
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Candy3yeZ (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-03-2007, 11:22 PM

im 17 and i still have ma virgenty and i want to wait till i get married but i dont now if that one is goin to work out!! i play all this by day and year!!

AlonzoCandy3yeZ
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Post What I have to say.... - 05-07-2007, 10:14 AM

Well, I'm twelve and I'm definately not planning on it anytime soon at all! My God, to the girls my age that actually do it, one question : why?

Really. It's disgusting. I don't mean sex is disgusting, I've gotten over the whole "omg boys have cooties!!!" thing, but to do it before you're 18..and not love the guy you do it with is just pointless. Not to mention that you'll almost definately deeply regret it when you get older.

I know I'll stick by what I said, too, because my friends are not the kind of people who would "put out" at an early age. Maybe it's because, oh, they have values and morals? (I don't mean to offend anyone by that, by the way.) Plus one is Mormon, so she goes by all these strict rules, the other just has common sense, and I do, too. I guess it helps that we're "unpopular", but we don't like to think of it that way, it's more "there's strength in small numbers", which is an idea I love.

But anyway, now that I've made my point obviously clear, I tihnk it's about time to end this gargantuan post.

~Nikki
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Dollmaker1103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 05-07-2007, 11:30 AM

I have not lost mine yet, but me and my boyfriend have certainly talked about it an feel that our relationship is ready to go to the next level. Since we have been together 1 year, 2 months and five days (no i'm not counting lol) we seem to have strong relationship
(#50 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-19-2007, 05:20 PM

If you feel ready for it then fine, if you don't want to do it, then don't. Each of us have our own opinion and we have that right. I may be fourteen, but I more mature than you would think. I am not planning on losing my Virginaty until at least college.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3