Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Dollmaker1103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-07-2007, 07:42 PM

I havn't of yet (even though the rumours say differently) and really don't expect my b/f to ask me to either.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-08-2007, 06:19 AM

Nope, not yet. Like Dollmaker1103, rumors in my school say different about me, but my friends know I'm not like that.

If I was, they'd slap the hell out of me.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Dollmaker1103 (Offline)
Silent

Default 04-08-2007, 09:15 AM

Lol wolf. My friend swould abadon me if the rumours were true. I think they started when i was going out with someone who was part of the kinda popular group.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-08-2007, 09:18 AM

A lot of people call me a sl*t just because I have more guy friends than girl friends. So what? I get along with guys because most of the girls in my school (save the ones I'm friends with) are b**ches. O_O

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Dollmaker1103 (Offline)
Silent

Default 04-08-2007, 09:22 AM

We must go to very similar schools. Most of my mates are lads as well. I have like 4 girl buddys.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 04-08-2007, 01:51 PM

I just lost mine recently to a guy that I've been dating for a little over two years.
My views on the whole sex thing is:

Make sure you trust the guy. Trust him enough to KNOW that if you got pregnant he'd stick around and help take part of the responsibility. I don't think that you have to wait till marriage, just when you're ready and it's the right time.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Dollmaker1103 (Offline)
Silent

Default 04-08-2007, 02:01 PM

I'm not really with the whole "not before marriage" thing either. Like you said do it with the guy you trust. Bah do i trust my b/f? I;m not sure.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 04-08-2007, 02:06 PM

Mmm, I think you have to be with a guy for a while before you really start trusting him.
i think that if you've been dating a guy with a year or just a little less it would be okay.

Marriage is just a legal thing, anyway~ Well...if you don't have a religion it is.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-08-2007, 02:41 PM

Goodness, I'm 12 and I haven't had my first kiss yet, let alone lost my virginity. The worst thing I've ever done was read a few lemons and I thought that was enough. I just can't imagine little girls doing that. Stick to lemons, people! (lol)

I don't plan on loosing in until I am around 18/19 and with someone i really love. I don't know about keeping it until I am married, but at least until I know I am mature. I don't think I would be able to handle it at the age I am now.

My mother is a nurse and is always telling me stories about girls that get really sick because they had sex. I don't know if she is trying to scare me or what. I think she just wants me to be ready and to be aware of all that can happen.

Yeah, but if you have been raped i don't think you should say you are not a virgin. It was terrible to have something like that taken from you and you should be able to say that, mentally, you still have your virginity.

(I am sorry for any spelling/gramar mistakes. Just be thankful I did not type this out in chatspeak. )
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Dollmaker1103 (Offline)
Silent

Default 04-08-2007, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYourPrincess View Post
Mmm, I think you have to be with a guy for a while before you really start trusting him.
i think that if you've been dating a guy with a year or just a little less it would be okay.

Marriage is just a legal thing, anyway~ Well...if you don't have a religion it is.
Yeah very true at the moment me and my current b/f have been going out about 5 month. I really do truth him but i'm still not sure.