Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 12-15-2006, 09:43 PM

I'm 14 and plan on keeping mine for a looong time.
I want to try to wait till I'm married, but I think I would be comfortable when I am at least 18 and have been going out with a guy for at least a year and feel that we are truely in love and would not desert one another.

Selfconciousness helps with abstinence I think, thats part of why I want to wait. I really do not like my appearance with no clothes on, and I would be scared that any guy I would have sex with, at any age, would see me and then not want to do it anymore. And also, it's not like I'm beating off guys with sticks anyways. Check out the "when was your first real kiss?" thread...I haven't had one.

But that's besides the point. Let's say theoretically I had the chance to have sex and I was comfortable with myself, I think I'm too young and wouldn't do it. One of my friends lost her virginity when she was 13 (and drunk..but lets not go into that) and she says she regrets it, and I don't want to be like her.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Madeline_05 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 12-22-2006, 03:06 PM

Nope. Haven't lost it yet. A lot of people think their so grown and are always talking about it. I noticed that boys really love talking about girls who they know "goodies" as they call it. It's really gross. A LOT of the boys at my school think their so cute and stuff , but really all the girls are talking behind their backs and saying their all ugly. Lol. And a few of the loud mouthed girls shout it out loud to their face. It's kinda funny sometimes.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
vball_spiker (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-28-2006, 10:56 AM

I haven't lost my virginity and I don't plan to until I get married and get my degree. But how old are you? If you are in the teens range then do not loose your virginity.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 01-04-2007, 12:53 PM

i dont plan on it anytime soon.... not untill im married or till im 22

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-06-2007, 08:20 PM

... nope, haven't lost it yet. Don't intend to. Yet.

One girl asked me once if I intended to be a fifty year old virgin lady. O_o That scared me.

But hey, she's going to end up with some STD, so *shrug* Better to be old and still alive.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-08-2007 at 06:22 PM.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
DarkaN (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 01-07-2007, 05:47 PM

I lost mine 3 days before my 13th birthday.

But i was really early.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-07-2007, 05:55 PM

You can say that again Darky.

I suppose I'll state again that I haven't lost it yet and am currently 16.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#28 (permalink))
Old
fiveleafclover (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to fiveleafclover
Default 01-25-2007, 06:15 PM

Wow.. I'm a little surprised at the number of non-virgins here.

Anyway, I am one, and definitely saving myself for the man I marry.
I don't know how true this is, but I think that when teenagers have sex before they're married, its usually with someone they won't stay with.

I don't know... having to tell your husband or your future husband (or wife I guesso__o) that you're not a virgin doesn't really seem that great.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 01-27-2007, 10:06 PM

It makes me sad to see 12,13,14 year olds loosing their virginity. At that age your not ready for it, even if you think you are. I know a few people who have lost their virginity early and most of them regret it. I just really don't understand why you would want to give yourself away like that when you have to know that at a young age, you most likely aren't really in love. I mean sure 'it's fun' but so are durgs, so are cigarettes, so is getting drunk, so is stleaing a car and going for a joyride, but that doesn't mean its a wise decision.
I don't know, I guess I could just never imagine having sex at my age because its such a big decision and I wouldn't want to loose my virginity to some guy who probably only wants me to ***** around with anyways.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
jjjjjjjj8 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to jjjjjjjj8
Default 02-09-2007, 06:12 PM

I still have my Virginity, and so do all of my friends. I am very surpised to see how many people have lost it at a young age, I thought it would be less. I am going to TRY and wait till I am married.

I made this doll!

If you want a doll, then you can request one!!!
So no stealing my dolls....

Peace n' love,
,,\/.(^_^)
Jenny