Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#261 (permalink))
Old
D3SP0 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-31-2011, 08:39 PM

Yes, it is my opinion. My beliefs. But it's also my family's religion. I think it's fine though if you're in the relationship for a long time, so you know you love eachother and you want to be with eachother for sure, then sex would be an ok choice. I'm just saying, to me, it'd be best if you were married. But what's really bad in my eyes is when people start having sex the first week they're in a relationship.

Signature by: Lucifrette
Click Here for a doll
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#262 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-31-2011, 09:49 PM

That somewhat made me laugh because two friends of mine just casually had sex together this weekend and probably will never date. I know a lot of folks who do, it'll become more common as you get older. Its not something for you, and neither is it something for me since I'm settled in a relationship, but these people like having casual sex. They are safe about it, using both birth control and condoms, so I have nothing against it since, yes, sex doesn't just have to be about a relationship and feelings. It can just be about the fun that comes from it. When you are older, you'll understand more why how special sex is to you depends on how much emphasis you put on it.

Just some fair warning though, don't be disappointed if it doesn't live up to your dreams. The first time very rarely is amazing, especially when you are talking about a dream that probably includes also being with a virgin guy. I know, my boyfriend and I both were. We had a very disastrous first attempt where I ended up crying because of how badly it didn't work out and neither of us knew what we were doing. It was only time and patience that made it work and we were lucky that we were compatible sexually. I would've hated to discover we weren't after marriage because your physical relationship is important to working things out.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#263 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 08-01-2011, 02:36 PM

I lost mine when I was 15 years old. Did I regret it a tad? Maybe a little but on the brighter note it gave me some experience XD. I believe that its important to have sex before marriage with some one whom you are thinking of spending the rest of your life with. Reason being, bad sex just sucks simple as that and if you two aren't connected strongly in the bedroom its going to be one long boring trip together.

I have been with my man for about 5 years now and now engaged to him. I found its very important to have a healthy sex life because it does help by bringing us closer.

(#264 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-04-2011, 09:31 AM

I certainly don't think that girls should just leap into bed with the first guy who shows them any attention, unless what they want is just a one night stand. If you want a relationship with someone, it's best to wait til you know them better before taking such a large step.

Sadly, there are a lot of girls who sleep with a boy cuz they think that if they do so, he'll stick around, or cuz he's emotionally blackmailed her with "you would if you loved me". That's a bad idea, and people need to have more respect for their bodies and their beliefs.

If a boy loves you, he'll wait til you're ready. And certainly get on the pill and get condoms sorted out. Here's a clue; if you find the idea of asking a chemist for condoms to be embarrassing, then you're probably too immature to have sex.

(#265 (permalink))
Old
fabulous_doller24 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 09-03-2011, 08:02 PM

I'm scared it'll hurt?

(#266 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-23-2012, 07:04 PM

I'm just gonna leave this here:

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Actually, found it kind of hilarious when things didn't work quite properly but that's just our personalities I guess. Things are fun though. ^^ Make it fun, don't be afraid to laugh or goof up.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#267 (permalink))
Old
blue_tornado (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Post 11-05-2012, 11:40 AM

I agree with alot of people who have mentioned how upsetting it is that young girls the age of 12 or just older have lost their virginity. i mean at that age Thats the last thing i thought about! and that's the age your still a kid having fun, so innocent and much to learn about people and who is good to be around and who isn't. when you get older you get wiser, you either learn from bad experience or get a heads up my your mother (most likely) we don't always listen but sometime it really pays of speaking to your mother about when your thinking of sex or getting close to a guy.

I lost mine at the age at the age of 15 or 16 i think, and i wouldn't change it for the world. with my first love we went out for 2 & a half years, we both loved each other and always will, we arnt together now but we are friends and he will always mean alot to me. it was a first for both of use, it wasn't planned it just happened and it was perfect. I'm always glad i'm lucky i got a good first experience as i know of many friends & people who have either been drunk, it was outside, they were used. ): it's upsetting. I respect people who say they are waiting until they are married but that has never been my idea, it was with someone i loved and was a truly good guy i hoped it would happen with and that's what i got. (:

Playing is more important. You can work any time.
- Zaraki Kenpachi
(#268 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Default 11-23-2012, 05:09 PM

I was 16, I am now 21. I kind of regret losing mine, but it was with the person that I'm still with today. We've been together for 8 years and I don't think I'd change a single thing about that. c: I have since been put on birth control. Just in case. o_o"

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
(#269 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-25-2012, 11:33 AM

My first time with my girl was more... funny, I guess. We had no idea what we were doing, so we sorts made it up, then laughed at ourselves. I guess since it was so spur of the moment and since we admitted we had no idea about, well, anything, it wasn't as disappointing.

I feel that sexual preferences are very comme vous voulez- meaning however you like. It's a very personal thing, and to interfere (either by slapping someone with a Bible either literally or metaphorically or commiting any sort of rape/molestation) is just plain wrong. People deserve happiness in this one aspect at least, because, oft times, it's the only part of our lives we feel we can completely control.

(#270 (permalink))
Old
JUIC3B0Xx (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Default 02-23-2013, 06:35 PM

I lost it on my 16th birthday, which was 4 months ago.
Great huh?
I regret it here and there, but after talking to my mum about it and seeing that if I truly love him to not regret it. Even though I'm young, I was smart enough to take my birth control and have him wear a condom and pull out just incase something went wrong.