Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#231 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 07-08-2009, 10:43 AM

Quote:
...statatory rape...
It's "statutory". From the word "statute".

Anyway, I think that if you have to ask, you're probably not ready. If the only reason you're considering having sex is because your boyfriend asked you, then that's not a very good reason. You need to talk to him about it. Either you wait until a time when you're both ready, or just break up if he isn't willing to wait. There's no reason to stay in a relationship if you can't agree on what you want out of it.

^then again, that's just my opinion. I have zero dating experience, so don't take it too seriously.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#232 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-13-2009, 10:07 PM

I don't want to have sex, even though sometimes hormones say otherwise, err, yeah.
Because I sort of wanna save myself for someone who cares about me, if I can find someone like that. If he saves himself for me, I'd feel really bad if I hadn't done the same for him, seeing as I'm the type that gets guilty easily.
If I get raped, I see myself probably going to have an emotional breakdown and go into lockdown depression for a month or more. x__x;;
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#233 (permalink))
Old
HimeFirestar (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-17-2010, 09:51 PM

Never doin' it till I'm married. And with my spouse. Hopefully a MATURE spouse. Who WANTS kids. I hate people who do it for the heck of it. Then end up getting pregnant and abort their kids because "it's too much of a hassle caring for them," or "I never wanted one." I mean SERIOUSLY! Then WHY DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!? FOR SO-CALLED LOVE FROM A BOYFRIEND!?
ugh.
Bye.

"I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested."
"'Where's the ring?' 'You mean this ring? Anyone could have taken it. Proof? I did. Bazinga!'"
"Common complaint in men; nothing's ever big enough. Then they get a tumor and you never hear the end of it."
- All from The Big Bang Theory
(#234 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 04-18-2010, 04:27 PM

I am 13,yes.. Only in 7th grade.
I havent lost it yet,dont plan to for Awhile,
i really havent had a bf,but i dont need one..
I have better things to do than hold hands
with some one i dont even "like"
i have Guy friends who joke about Dirty minded things,but
i just say your wrong ,or noones wants your sick opinions.
In this society i live in,its a bad place..
But i do live in canada and why wouldnt it be,
So many people that are 12-13 say theyve done it,
But i know theyve done it for all the wrong reasons
One,Because everyone pressures them into it..
i avoid those kind of people,even though there like all in my class -.-
So my opinion on 12-13 year olds having Sex is just wrong,
you are not in "love" you just think you are..
I dont even believe in love..
things get complicated when your that age and do it..
And ive learned from other peoples problems that its wrong..

this is just how i feel about it and well other things..

Yoh

Last edited by KaraKupkakex : 04-18-2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Graammmar
(#235 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 04-18-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimeFirestar View Post
Never doin' it till I'm married. And with my spouse. Hopefully a MATURE spouse. Who WANTS kids. I hate people who do it for the heck of it. Then end up getting pregnant and abort their kids because "it's too much of a hassle caring for them," or "I never wanted one." I mean SERIOUSLY! Then WHY DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!? FOR SO-CALLED LOVE FROM A BOYFRIEND!?
ugh.
Bye.
Big Brother commends you for your adherence to the principles of goodsex.

Seriously though, try to take it easy, okay? Enjoying sex is not actually a crime (yet).

(#236 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-18-2010, 05:18 PM

If the government does, I'm certainly in trouble.

Hime, at your age, its a good idea not to have sex. Your young and the consequences aren't often considered. However, I think once you get older, you'll find it isn't as evil as you make it out to be. What is important is to wait until you are ready and be prepared. Don't do it for the love of a boyfriend or cause its cool, you should do it in a mature relationship with someone that you trust.

Also, abortions aren't necessarily bad. I'd go and get an abortion myself right now if I was pregnant because it is a hassle at my age. I don't want children now, but I do want to have sex because its a part of a loving relationship(and I don't intend to wait another 3+ years to be married). The great thing is there are contraceptives to prevent pregnancy, which is why responsibility is so important.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#237 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 04-18-2010, 06:57 PM

Not to mention that sex isn't just for reproduction. Heck, most folks do it because it feels nice and they use contraception.

On topic, I'm a definite virgin. I've not even held a boy's hand, and I'm eighteen. XD

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#238 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-18-2010, 07:01 PM

I've kissed, but that's it. I'm also eighteen. XD I intend to keep my virginity for a long, long time.

(#239 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-18-2010, 10:01 PM

Humans and dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure. We're also two of the smartest... maybe we're the only creatures who realized that it felt nice. xD

But yeah, sex isn't just for reproduction... If it was, why was birth control invented? I think people should be smart (SAFE!) about it unless they're trying to get pregnant, but it's actually a fun activity too. =P

I've said too much. XD But really and truly, it's all our instincts and hormones. I actually don't like how some kids now are learning that "ALL SEX IS EVILLL! YOU WILL ROT IN HELL!" Honestly, it's all bullcrap. Sex should be a way of expressing your love. Love doesn't equal evil.
(#240 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-18-2010, 10:03 PM

Sex isn't evil at all, and I'm Christian, that's just a stereotype. Sex just isn't supposed to be taken lightly.