Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#221 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Post virginity - 06-01-2009, 04:30 PM

i have a plan to keep it until i am married and know that the guy loves me - i have no plan to be the girl that messes up and has to leave school just cause of some guy that dont even love me!

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#222 (permalink))
Old
BitterSkittles

Default 06-07-2009, 02:50 PM

Twelve, Thirteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Twenty-five, or One Hundred, I don't think it really matters. As long as you're in love and the person is worth "Losing It to". (I don't call it "Loosing your virginity", I consider it as "Sharing your virginity"). But I will tell you that I recommend waiting until you are mentally and emotionally mature. When you're a teeny-bopper, then you're going to be "In Love" with every guy you date. But once you are older, and you've gotten a taste of the real world and have gotten your head out of the clouds, you will have the knowledge and strength to find your one true love and share your gift with him/her. And the only difference between marriage and love is the law. If you are not married to your partner, but you could still see yourself deffinately being with that person for the rest of your life, then go for it! As long as your in love, and not being stupid.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#223 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-07-2009, 03:06 PM

I will point out one thing tho; if you're below the legal age of consent, your boyf could very well end up on a statatory rape charge if your parents find out. In any case, any guy who really loves and cares for you will be quite happy to wait til you're ready; and that is more likely to happen once you've matured properly. Finally, sleeping around will gain you nothing but a broken heart and a reputation as a sl*t. Double standards suck but who said life had to be fair? Respect yourself and your body and wait.

(#224 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-08-2009, 09:06 AM

As soon as I read your post, BitterSkittles, I had a deja vu moment from Lolita. That book is kind of disturbing, because its about a fifty year old man who marries some woman to get to her thirteen-year-old daughter. They eventually have sex after he seduces her, but he's sent to jail in the end because it is statatory rape and it really wasn't under consent.
^That is NOT okay. Twelve isn't, thirteen isn't (as you can see) and so on. You're right, you have to wait until you're mature, which usually isn't until about college years.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#225 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 06-08-2009, 11:16 AM

I have yet to see a 12 year-old in love. -__-
The age level and maturity have to be a considerable amount. Even if you are around my age, 14, and are very mature, I wouldn't say you'd be ready to have sex.

(#226 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 06-08-2009, 06:54 PM

Isn't it sagitory rape? Not statory rape? I dont know, we were learning it in health, and I thought it was sagitory.

Don't plan on having sex anytime soon, I'm not gonna pregnicate myself with any of the loserish guys I know. :P

baby, you got me. ♥
(#227 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-08-2009, 07:07 PM

It's statatory as far as I know. Maybe it's a specific term for where you live? In any case, the age of consent is sixteen in the UK, and 18 in a lot of other places, which is reasonable. But you should still make sure you're ready, both emotionally and physically, before you even think about it.

Also, if the thought of buying condoms in a shop or asking your doctor for the pill makes you either giggle or cringe with embarrassment, then you are not mature enough for sex.

(#228 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-06-2009, 10:03 PM

You should have put this in the dating forum. =/

But anyway, if you're not ready in every aspect, then don't let the dirty sod anywhere near you > If he doesn't care about you then it could unfold like either of these:

Scenario A: You'll do the business and he may or may not leave you because he feels satisfied. If he doesn't leave, then the amount of respect he has for you will probably at least fall a bit.

Scenario B: You'll tell him where to stuff his condom and he'll leave you because he's disappointed he didn't get laid.

If he DOES have feelings for you, then if you refuse, he'll probably not mind and stay together with you, and if you do, he'll be enchanted bye you. But like I said earlier, if you're not ready, it's not a great idea.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#229 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-06-2009, 10:47 PM

Yes, this should be in the dating forum, and maybe even in the virginity thread.

I will say this, though; if you aren't ready, don't. Even if you feel like you're ready, think long and hard about it. How do you feel about him? How does he feel about you? Don't let temptation take control, because that never ends well. Trust me, I would know. I've made really bad choices in my life because I let temptation get the best of me.

Also, how old are you and how old is he? How long have you been together? Those might be important things to tell us. If you're under 16, I wouldn't suggest it, no matter how ready you think you are. Most men at that age are immature and just want some. If he's older than you, that may also be the case. And if you've been together for a couple months, that's not enough to be classified as "a while".

Just... be careful. Whatever you do.

EDIT: And, as for this being in the wrong forum, please look around and read the rules/stickies. If you did read them, you would have known where to post this. Don't be afraid to look around a little. >.>

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-06-2009 at 10:50 PM.
(#230 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-07-2009, 05:45 AM

Not to mention the fact that having sex for the first time should be an experience you remember for all the right reasons; for example, cuz you love the guy and have a connection with him. Not cuz he dumped you the day after, gave you a disease or got you pregnant.

If you are under the age of consent, then it's actually illegal to have sex so I wouldn't if I were you. Under sixteen, you are rarely mature emotionally enough to deal with sex and everything that goes with it. Seeing as you are concerned about him ditching you and bragging about it, means that deep down you know the answer. Say no, and if he leaves you cuz of that, then at least you can hold your head up high and keep your dignity intact.

Merging this into the main Virginity thread where it belongs; you also might want to read some of the advice already given there. ^^