Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#211 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 03-07-2009, 11:24 PM

I plan to stay pure tell mr.right comes along. Many people call me a wh*re. I don't know why.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#212 (permalink))
Old
Mirela (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-08-2009, 03:26 AM

Im 13 and havent, but I dotn see it as some sacred thing. Hoenstly, I just dont have anything in the way of a sex drive yet.

I dont see why women have to percieve their virginity and so sacred and guys dont, if I wind up completely ***** and wanting to do every guy in sight, provided I protect myself, why shouldnt I? Why is it that men can 'use girls for sex' but for women it must be some big emotional thing? I have no attatchment to my virginity, im not religious, I want raised religious, in the community where I live everyone is open about sexuality and it isnt percieved as this big magical thing, because it isnt. Sex is no big deal.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#213 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-08-2009, 08:30 AM

I dont understand how so many people are saying they get picked on at school for not having sex, is this something that comes up in everyday conversation or something?

When I was at school no-one knew about anybody's sex lives.
(#214 (permalink))
Old
ponyboy (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-08-2009, 04:05 PM

modern day kids think its uncool to remain a virgin until marriage

Avatar by saraSKELLINGTONsiggy made by Rameboe and jordanashley
(#215 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-08-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirela View Post
Im 13 and havent, but I dotn see it as some sacred thing. Hoenstly, I just dont have anything in the way of a sex drive yet.

I dont see why women have to percieve their virginity and so sacred and guys dont, if I wind up completely ***** and wanting to do every guy in sight, provided I protect myself, why shouldnt I? Why is it that men can 'use girls for sex' but for women it must be some big emotional thing? I have no attatchment to my virginity, im not religious, I want raised religious, in the community where I live everyone is open about sexuality and it isnt percieved as this big magical thing, because it isnt. Sex is no big deal.
Yes, it is. I'd call any girl or guy who went around sleeping with everyone in sight a sl'ut, cuz it shows you have no respect for yourself and your body. It doesn't just involve the body, it involves the emotions and the mind. It implies commitment and caring. It's not just romping around and pleasure.

And for your information, my parents raised me to respect myself, and to not jump into bed with every guy under the sun; however, I can certainly talk about sex with my mother. It's just as bad, in my opinion, to be raised to see sex as no big deal as it is to see it as something hidden and shameful.

(#216 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 03-08-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Yes, it is. I'd call any girl or guy who went around sleeping with everyone in sight a sl'ut, cuz it shows you have no respect for yourself and your body. It doesn't just involve the body, it involves the emotions and the mind. It implies commitment and caring. It's not just romping around and pleasure.

And for your information, my parents raised me to respect myself, and to not jump into bed with every guy under the sun; however, I can certainly talk about sex with my mother. It's just as bad, in my opinion, to be raised to see sex as no big deal as it is to see it as something hidden and shameful.
I have to agree. My mom has told me if I plan having sex, to tell her and ask her all the questions I need. In my opinion, if a parent says 'no, never have sex' the kids going to do it.
(#217 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 03-08-2009, 06:14 PM

My mom has always told me that losing it would be a big deal. But she also told me that she was a teenager once, and if I couldn't wait until I even graduated high school, that she would provide me with protection and take me to the gyno and all of that. I don't think I'm gonna be jumping into bed with anyone before I graduate; afterall, I've never even had a serious relationship. But then again, I'm 14.

A lot of kids at my school are very open about it and have admitted to losing it as young as age 11. I think that's sick. I mean, kissing someone at age 11 is one thing, having a "boyfriend" at 11 is another, but losing your virginity before you've even gotten to high school? that's ridiculous.
(#218 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-08-2009, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirela View Post

I really disagree with you about your perception of guys and girls. My boyfriend views sex as being a very intimate thing which is supposed to be with someone you love and I share those views. He saved his virginity for that reason, as did I, and neither of us go running around sleeping with any man or woman in sight. Just because he is a man doesn't mean he has to sleep with everything that moves. He doesn't approve of using girls for sex or girls using guys for sex. I also don't pretend that sex is magical and get all up in arms over it.

I'm not saying that sex is some magical thing, but it shouldn't be downplayed as "no big deal". Sex is a beautiful act, sometimes very romantic, othertimes very lu.sty, but it still is important no matter what. I am very open about sexuality, as is my boyfriend, but we feel sex is important emotionally. Its disrespectful to suggest those things about girls and guys quite frankly. Maybe when you experience it for yourself you will understand, but I'm certain every girl on here would stand by the fact that sex isn't something that should be thrown to anyone who comes along because of the intimacy of the act.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-21-2009 at 07:58 PM.
(#219 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-08-2009, 07:21 PM

I agree with Miranda and Kitty completely. They've both taken the words right out of my mouth. Virginity is supposed to be something sacred, and those who don't see it as that usually have bad reputations. Whether you're a girl or a boy, it doesn't make a difference. You should never go sleeping around with whoever. Trust me, you'll probably remember your first time for the rest of your life, so you should make sure that the moment is ultra-special.

Sex is a way of showing your love for someone, and it's not something to do with the first man you see. O_o

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-21-2009 at 08:00 PM.
(#220 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Post virginity - 06-01-2009, 04:30 PM

i have a plan to keep it until i am married and know that the guy loves me - i have no plan to be the girl that messes up and has to leave school just cause of some guy that dont even love me!

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1