Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-03-2009, 04:43 PM

That's illegal no matter how I try to fathom the concept. I can't think of any countries where 14 is an age of consent, though I know there are 2 or 3. Its madness.

Young girl story that my mother told me. She was one of those teens who went out and had sex too young. She ended up pregnant at a very young age and miscarried. Her parents never knew and she was always extremely upset about it. Young girls should keep that horrifying image in mind when they decide to go spread their legs for every guy they "love" rather than thinking about the consequences.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 02-03-2009, 07:40 PM

I'm pretty sure it's illegal. The weird thing was that I met her through goody-goody-two-shoes girl scouts. O_O

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-03-2009, 08:08 PM

Yeah, some people I know met me through my BFF's Youth Group (I go for the games, and drama - like acting, you know... xD), and I'm not exactly a saint at all. O_o I met some amazing people though.

Anyway, yeah. It is illegal. That's the scary thing. Did you friend not realise that? Did she not realise the potential concequences?

Teen pregnancies, STD's/STI's... Why are people so stupid sometimes? Pregnancy can be prevented, so can most STD's, as long as protection is used...
(#204 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 02-03-2009, 08:22 PM

I think she realized it, but didn't care.
When she got pregnant, she was really upset, and decided that trying to trash herself was the way to get out. I told her that she should tell her parents and actually get an abortion if she didn't want it, but then she told me that was a stupid idea. -.-

baby, you got me. ♥
(#205 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-04-2009, 04:42 AM

It's kinda scary, all that junk. I stay otu of it, and tell my friends to, or to at least be smart about it. (Most of my friends are virgins, actually.)

Protection is important, and so is topping to think about what might happen; STDs and pregnany aren't the only consequences to sex (which I'm positive we've discussed before in this thread). I prefer abstinence because it's a suree way to keep all of it away; you don't have to bed every boy you want to date.

(#206 (permalink))
Old
little_sister_smile (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-07-2009, 04:44 PM

I was 18 years old.... I had waited long enough and felt totally ready. It turns out that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I don't regret it at all but that's because I was old enough and knew the consequences.

...however, I couldn't possibly wait till marriage as I believe that its important to find someone you love but also can be with sexually. I don't mean to imply that young women should try it but when they are of age such as 18 and older. Its about using your head and feeling comfortable with the guy or girl.

haha...they'll never escape!
(#207 (permalink))
Old
x_Minney_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-15-2009, 10:08 AM

I don't think i should, i mean, i'm only 15 1/2 and yeah.
(#208 (permalink))
Old
Rain538 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-15-2009, 08:01 PM

uh,i like my virginity,thanks

Warrior cat books firggen rule the earth a long side pie and the peace sign.
(#209 (permalink))
Old
barbiegirl103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to barbiegirl103
Default 02-17-2009, 06:27 PM

I still hold my v-card. Alot of girls in my school do not. I don't blame them. There is so much things saying that it is okay to do that like some songs. I don't know whats right any more but i am pretty sure i will wait till marriage. Defently after learning about it in health class.
(#210 (permalink))
Old
ponyboy (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-07-2009, 10:05 PM

i plan on remaning pure until mariage. many kids at school hate me for my belief, not all them though. usually the guys pick on me for that.

Avatar by saraSKELLINGTONsiggy made by Rameboe and jordanashley

Last edited by ponyboy : 03-07-2009 at 10:08 PM.