Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#191 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 12-17-2008, 12:27 AM

I'm waiting until marriage. :3

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#192 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-17-2008, 03:40 PM

Tell me, Da'mn it! >.<

Edit: Searched it.. Eeeuw.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by AaronShadows : 12-17-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#193 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-17-2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
Tell me, Da'mn it! >.<

Edit: Searched it.. Eeeuw.
Well, serves you right. Your too young to be looking at crazy stuff like that anyways. Personally, I find it a bit disgusting, but that's because I'm not the sort to involve others.

Are you serious, Rocket? That's crazy. Then again, there was a girl in my younger sister's middle school who got pregnant and tried to kill herself by running out into traffic. Really tragic, it ruined her life as far as I know. Let that be a lesson, don't have sex when you are young.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#194 (permalink))
Old
Santa_Claus (Offline)
Father Christmas
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-17-2008, 05:49 PM

In the office there's a guy named Melvin,
He pretends that I am Murphy Brown
He'll say, "Are you ready?" I'll say, "Whoa Man!"
"Let's wait until our wives are out of town!"

Later on, if you wanna
We can dress, like Madonna
Put on some eyeshade
And join the parade
Walkin' 'round in women's underwear

Ho, ho, ho! Don't forget to sign up for the secret santa event in General Discussion!

Merry Christmas everyone!!
(#195 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 12-17-2008, 11:35 PM

Yeah, the nurse was telling my sister to stop yelling so loud, "Because she was scaring the eleven year old." My sister told the nurse that it served her right to be scared, and she started yelling louder. XD

And you can just call me Cricket. :3

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#196 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-18-2008, 06:16 AM

I'd tell the nurse to get stuffed. O_O It's not her place to tell a pregnant woman to stop screaming. If she wants to scream, she will!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 12-18-2008 at 06:51 AM.
(#197 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-18-2008, 12:37 PM

O.o Lookie here, that dude is messed up. Even from my point of view that's just sick. He reeeeaaally shouldn't be thinking about that. I reckon he needs therapy. o.0

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#198 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 01-03-2009, 05:23 PM

I was talking about sex with some of my canadian friends the other day. They are soo hush hush about it I don't understand why. It is such a normal thing for someone to engage in int some point in time in their life and shouldn't be thought of as something gross . I mean I am nineteen and they are twent two I would think they would actually have more guts to talk about this. Also I noticed the lack of well sex on t.v. here where bac kat home you could watch it anytime on regular t.v.

so anyways what I am asking anyone who wants to answer is. Is it taboo where you live to A)talk about sex, B)have stores or tv shows involoving it because francly I don't really see the problem. The sooner you know the better. I rather a young child know what it is so they can be prepared because things happen and atleast if they are prepared its not as bad...

(#199 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-03-2009, 05:42 PM

There are tons of shows here dealing only with sex. Not only sex, but being unfaithful, or sex and money.

I don't think it's gross, it is natural, but I do think it's an intimate thing that shouldn't be taken so casually. As for the children, knowing about sex won't make sometihng like rape less tragic. If you're talking about older kids, like 13-year-olds, then they're going to start learning such stuff in school anyways; I did.

(#200 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 02-03-2009, 01:59 AM

My friend is 14, and her boyfriend is 19, and she got pregnant. But then she had a miscarrage, and her boyfriend's parent's disowned him, but they gave him a car to soften the blow, but he can't drive. The sad thing is that her parents still don't know she was pregnant. If I was her, I would have ben dead. O_O

So I'm waiting till marriage anyways :3

baby, you got me. ♥