Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Laiyazenna (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to Laiyazenna Send a message via MSN to Laiyazenna
Default 07-13-2006, 12:34 AM

I lost it three days before my 13'th birthday. It was with a total stranger in the park, and my state of mind wasn't good. I've struggled a lot with depression and suicide, and that night I was upset and just didn't care anymore and did everything blankly. I went out in the middle of the night while everyone slept to get some fresh air. I was on a swingset and the guy walked by back from a party and approached me. He was two years older and it wasn't expected. He talked to me and asked why I was mad and then on my looks began massaging me to 'get rid of my tension' and said stuff like,

"A pretty girl like you should smile more."

And "You know what's the best way to relieve stress and anger?"

And then it just happened. When it was done, I walked home as if nothing had happened and my family never knew, only friends and me and God and my doctor.

I was raised to be Christian, but I never cared to save it until marriage, only until I was comfortable with the person and old enough. When it was done, I was still blank and didn't eally register what I just did, and then I felt strange and kinda scared someone would find out, and weird thing is, I went back to him 4 other times I never really regretted it, though. The only thing I regret is not ever getting what his name was. I didn't have feelings for him at all, though.

I'M DEFINITELY NOT PROUD OF IT but I don't consider it a mistake. I just think it's something that happened. Mentally, I'm a virgin still. It was just s*x, and not making love, and I'm looking forward to the day when I'm older and have someone special to really lose it to.

I know it sounds weird, but it's hard to explain why I don't regret it. I'm not like other girls who are all, "omg I lost it, I'm so cool!" I don't think it's a big deal and I tell girls not to lose it until they're older.

I'm just so young right now, so I'm waiting a few more years until I have it again.

I wanna marry Brenda Song!

Add me. ^_^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Honda1212 (Offline)
Professional

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 07-13-2006, 01:01 PM

I haven't yet.

I and I don't plan to,either.

I'm gonna at least wait until I'm 16.Partly because my parents want to me to and partly for myself.My older sister lost her virginity when she was 13.She really regrets it now.I don't wanna end up like her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
sweet_pea200202 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to sweet_pea200202 Send a message via Yahoo to sweet_pea200202
Default 07-14-2006, 01:28 PM

I actually think, being I did this myself,... I Think that taking birth control when your still a virgin messes up your s.e.x-drive later on in life. I started taking birth control at 17 before I lost my virginity. and my s.e.x-drive is almost non-existant.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-16-2006, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_pea200202
I actually think, being I did this myself,... I Think that taking birth control when your still a virgin messes up your s.e.x-drive later on in life. I started taking birth control at 17 before I lost my virginity. and my s.e.x-drive is almost non-existant.
I think it depends on how active you were before. Like if a girl was extremely physical before this, without losing her virginity, then she might still have a high drive afterwards. I don't know myself though since I'm not planning on birth control until I get into college, though I would like to now since my period is so irregular recently. Maybe you just didn't have a high drive to begin with, considering what has happened to you I'm certain that might play a small role.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#15 (permalink))
Old
xo_HoLLiSteR_HAwTiE_xo_7 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-18-2006, 11:47 AM

i have also struggled with depresion and suical thoughts and thats how i sorta lost it to i got madd at my parents and i went for a walk and i bumped into my best (hott) guy friend and we went back to his house and it just happened but i just turned 12 like a week before.
it was really hard considering i got pregnant and now im 16 and a single mom with a 4 year old daughter but now my deppression is worse cuz da daddy wants nothin to do with her and only sees her once a month.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Raegen (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to Raegen Send a message via MSN to Raegen Send a message via Yahoo to Raegen
Default 08-01-2006, 03:10 PM

I lost mine at the age of fourteen.

You have to be ready for it, doesnt matter how old you are you have to be ready, emotionally and physcially.

I lost mine to the man of my dreams, four years later he is still the man of my dreams but that could have been different.

We decided to have sex together not fully thinking the consequences of our actions. We may have been emotionally and physically ready to handle the aspect of sex but never the consequences. 9 months after giving him my virginity we welcomed a beautiful daughter into the world. You have to be ready for anything and everything that comes your way.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
little_sister_smile (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-07-2006, 08:24 PM

I was 18 when I lost my virginity and I was glad to have waited till then. I felt ready and understood what it was supposed to feel like. I knew most of my friends who had already lose theirs at around age 15 but I thought that was really off. I was glad to wait and I think that those girls who feel guilty about it now should just be okay with it and feel comfortable talking about it. There's no shame in it and I think that if you're smart, you'll learn to wait till you feel right with it again. Sex should be something that you enjoy; not do it out of habbit or cause everyone else is doing it.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Candy3yeZ (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-26-2006, 09:25 PM

IM 17 AND I HAVENT LOST IT YET IM NOT GOIN TO WAIT FOR MARRIGE BUT NOT AT 17 CUZ I DONT NEEDTO GET PREGNATE AT MY AGE WHEN I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO COLLAGE!!!

AlonzoCandy3yeZ
(#19 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 11-07-2006, 08:52 PM

i was 15 when i lost mine . I regret it aswell but the guy I did it with I am still presently dating and it has been 3 years now and its been awsome!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 12-12-2006, 10:14 PM

Losing your virginity isn't really that big of a deal for me; kinda like a first kiss. Whenever is happens, it happens. And more then likely it's going to be with someone whom I really care about, and I'm not going to regret it.
Pregnancy isn't that big of a risk anymore; there are several ways to prevent from getting pregnant.
The main risk is STD's. If you're going to have sex, you and your partner should atleast get an exam.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.