Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#161 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Smile 11-02-2008, 05:23 PM

Well I'm 15 and I'm waitin till marriage...when I tell people that there always like "that's what I said" and I'm like, "that's the difference between me and you and that's way we're two different people"...or I say "Well I'm not you am I?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#162 (permalink))
Old
CutiezRox121 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Wink 11-02-2008, 06:10 PM

Waiting until I'm married.

rica
Happy Halloween!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#163 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 11-03-2008, 03:51 AM

I got a new boyfriend and he's local and he likes to hug me and cuddle.
My mom thinks we are having sex.
So she won't stop talking about birth control and she wants to buy the condoms..
._______.
*iswaitingtilmarriage*

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#164 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 11-03-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoMayhem View Post
I got a new boyfriend and he's local and he likes to hug me and cuddle.
My mom thinks we are having sex.
So she won't stop talking about birth control and she wants to buy the condoms..
._______.
*iswaitingtilmarriage*
well your mom is just worried. moms do that. At least she wants you to be prepared so don't take it as something strange she just doesn't want you hurt or pregnant. At least if you have them and you are ready at some point you can trust to tell your mother and not be frightened about it. My mom would of killed me if she found out about me losing mine. she was very religious so it was a big no no. I wish I could of still to this day tell my mom. So, don't be too annoyed about it she just wants your best interests tis all.

(#165 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-04-2008, 09:42 PM

Every parent thinks that. My father did at one point with my ex even though I wasn't interested in that at all. She really just wants you to be safe, so you should be happy she is trying to talk to you about it because plenty of parents would just tell you to keep your legs closed then let you flounder on your own. I suggest you look into it because even if you plan on waiting until marriage, it isn't bad to have protection in case something does happen that you didn't plan(which is common for teens and usually has bad consequences since they don't have contraception). I'm not saying you need to get on birth control, but having condoms and knowing how to use them is not something to be embarassed about. Its a responsible thing to do in an age where teenage sexuality is common and dangerous.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#166 (permalink))
Old
Chicken_pie15 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2008, 03:47 PM

I lost my virginity when I was 17 and I do NOT regret it. I am still with the same guy.
My thoughts on all this are that if you feel like you are mature enough to take responsibility for such an intimate act and any consequences that come with it, then you can do whatever you want.
But ONLY when you think you can handle it.
Also, please try to find a guy who is also mature, responsible, and knows what he is doing. It will make things that much easier.
(#167 (permalink))
Old
TinkerBell1995 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 11-15-2008, 11:44 PM

I'm 13 and I'm going to wait until I'm married. Just like my parents. Plus, if you're not married they guy really isn't commited to you so most likely, he'll dump you the second he finds out.

Anyway the boys in 8th grade are complete jerks and have no brain what so ever, even my best friends that are boys have no brains.

(#168 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Default 11-16-2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerBell1995 View Post
I'm 13 and I'm going to wait until I'm married. Just like my parents. Plus, if you're not married they guy really isn't commited to you so most likely, he'll dump you the second he finds out.

Anyway the boys in 8th grade are complete jerks and have no brain what so ever, even my best friends that are boys have no brains.
I know what you mean. I'm in the 8th grade and the boys are so immature! All they ever talk about is videogames, it's really annoying..
(#169 (permalink))
Old
TinkerBell1995 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 11-16-2008, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX View Post
I know what you mean. I'm in the 8th grade and the boys are so immature! All they ever talk about is videogames, it's really annoying..
Video games & t.v. shows. That's all they talk about.

(#170 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-18-2008, 01:37 AM

That is a really awful thing to say about guys. While men are always immature, it is just flat out insulting to believe once you are older and ready to have sex that the guy will just leave. While there are guys like that out there, you will never be able to find a decent guy in a few years if you hold that kind of view. Hell, I had sex with my boyfriend and he hasn't left yet(AND we are in a long distance relationship, so its not like we are together that often either so I could understand him leaving). We were each other's firsts and if anything it brought us closer, as it does every time for us because it requires a lot of trust and is a huge emotional connection for both of us. That isn't to say you should go out and do that just because, its something that should be saved for someone you love and trust and never should occur unless you are mature enough to handle the consequences, but not every single guy is some scumbag who runs off the second he gets some. Commitment comes in more forms than simply marriage you know, be it an engagement, long-term relationship, or even a simple agreement to see what happens in the future. I am committed to a man I have only been with for around 2-3 months, but that commitment comes from the agreed knowledge that we have future plans together. We openly talk about what our plans are together after college and over the next few years, which involves us moving in, so marriage alone is not a guarantee. It isn't a guarantee to begin with.

Oh yes, I lost my virginity rather clumsily in september, properly a few weeks ago to my boyfriend. Normally I'm not someone to get physical that fast, but my connection with him is different and I trust him completely to not take advantage of me, which he hasn't and never will. I guess its really because we both see us having a legitimate future together and I'm glad to have saved it for someone who I love very much and is willing to learn with me.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 11-18-2008 at 01:42 AM.