Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Dating Come get advice on dating relationships here! Questions/Answers/Different Dating Topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#151 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-21-2008, 05:48 PM

Everyone, please stay off the subject of abortion. Firstly cuz this thread is not about the subject, and secondly cuz it causes more flame wars than anything else. If you do not comply, I will start deleting posts as I am sick of refereeing shouting matches between people on abortion.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#152 (permalink))
Old
Zeitgheist (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via MSN to Zeitgheist
Default 06-05-2008, 01:51 PM

I was 18, today I'm 22. I had waited because I never really felt mature enough to enjoy a sexual relationship. And I'm glad I waited and even though my first and I aren't together anymore (we were together for 3 years, one year prior to my sexual debute and ended when I turned 20) I don't regret it at all

I could care less about the whole "You should be married", because I want to live and gain experience. I don't think I'll get much out of life if I sit quietly at home protecting my fragile self until my wedding night. I want to know what's out there and mature mentally through lessons of life

Of course, those who WANT to wait until their married - that's great! I just don't understand how NOT being married would suddenly nullify the experience of love and it being special. My first time was very special and with someone I truly loved and gave my everything to. We still love each other deeply, but... sometimes you have to end something simply because it has to end. Love is complicated

Just because you don't wait till you're married doesn't mean it was an act of rash decision and unimportance. I'd rather live and love out in the world until the love of my life comes along. Because for all I know, that might happen when I'm 60... and I don't want to spend a life where I go to bed alone every night until then
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#153 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 06-13-2008, 11:22 PM

I'm still a virgin at the moment. I'm waiting until marriage to not be anymore.
(#154 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 06-14-2008, 12:09 AM

I'm 15, in 10th(&&9th grade, its possible)
and I haven't lost my virginity yet.
I tease my friends about it, though they haven't either.
XD
mii bf always says he is gonna rape me, but yeah I know he wouldn't he ish just playing around.
:P
I even sometimes say it back.
*ahem*
^//^
DO NOT GIVE YOUR VIRGINITY UNTILL YOU KNOW YOUR IN LOVE&&THAT PERSON LOVES YOU AND IF YOUR READY!
>:O

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#155 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 06-19-2008, 11:38 AM

Honestly girls it is a very good decision to wait till marriage I myself made the mistake of not waiting and I am totally regretting it. It was not special and it was with a guy I don't even know exists any more. Wait until your older you pretty young lasies can wait to rock a man later:P

(#156 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-19-2008, 01:46 PM

Even if you don't wait til marriage; I didn't, you should at least wait until you are out of school and with a good guy in a steady relationship. For the love of cheese, wait. Any guy worth hanging on to won't mind waiting for you to be ready.

(#157 (permalink))
Old
Dolly_mae (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-19-2008, 02:01 PM

I am 10 1/2 and i havent lost it and wont be for a long time.. I will wait like my mom did.. She had me at the age of 24 and my brother and sister at the age of 25..

<3 you

Yeh,I said it watchagonna do?
(#158 (permalink))
Old
marshall2 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 07-26-2008, 12:35 PM

I lost mine when I was like 15 I was so stupid. I thought I really loved this girl and well obviously not...

Ghostie
(#159 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2008, 02:42 PM

I'm only 11...so I don't plan on losing it any time soon... hehe :]

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#160 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 11-02-2008, 03:55 PM

Yeah, I lost it. My parents don't know. Only my best friend does. It was a party, we went outside and layed in the grass. Then it just kinda happened. Then we fell in the pool. It was about a few weeks after I turned 15. So yeah.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3